Where is Sayonara....again.

Bettina

He's my dad, but he doesn't know how to operate a machine gun very well.....neither do his friends.
I think we're rushing this thing a little too fast personally, but is shooting the future son-in-law is part of the ritual in Kentucky? How could your Dad not like Sayonara³? He's smart, he used to be employed, he's tri-lingual (English, Japanese and British), he's smart, he knows martial arts, he's Administrator for SFN and he's really smart. I could show you pictures of his feet as he's paragliding so you'd know what you were getting into. Maybe you could just chat for a while, or date at least once before you get married.

Wait a second.

LOL' date=' Is British vernacular that much different than plain English?[/quote']As this thread was successful in bringing Sayonara³ back, I was trying to coax atinymonkey back with an "English" remark. However, I think your "plain English" comment will divert his wrath entirely from me to you. Thanks!

Ack, not upgrades - when you see the long list of mods that have to be installed, you'd be tempted not to upgrade as well :P

Personally I think it's probably best to wait until 3.5 comes out. The new plugin/callback system looks pretty cool.

(lo sayo by the way)

It seems all of the old folks are falling out.

Glad to see Sayonara back though!

(even blike has vanished! And vBulletin needs to be upgraded to 3.0.9!)

The old folks aren't falling out, just their teeth.

Blike is in med school and just got hooked up to DSL. He's back in a limited form.

I think interest ebbs and flows, based on time and circumstances. Many people disappear for a while only to show back up again later, revitalized and with all new questions and answers.

I think interest ebbs and flows, based on time and circumstances. Many people disappear for a while only to show back up again later, revitalized and with all new questions and answers.

On this note, I am announcing that I am going to be too busy to be on anymore for a while. My classes seem to be getting tougher, probably because I am not getting any (expletive deleted) sleep due to an incessantly snoring roommate. I simply need all the time I can get to catch up on sleep and study before my grades go way down because I can't concentrate. I'll catch you guys later when I am rested up and have some free time.

Maybe, but there were some good chatty conversations, once the OP was fully answered people would sidetrack and basically have more of a chat, it was nice in a sense.

Obviously I can see the disad in this, but still, once the original question and the subject is discussed/answered then a bit of somehow linked extra things was quite good.