Suggestion req for Best SQL Courses

gulshan212

Hello this is Gulshan Negi

I am a Software Developer. As a software developer, and as we all know that learning SQL can greatly enhance skills and job prospects. With so many SQL courses available online, it becoming overwhelming to choose the right one. Can anyone recommend some of the best SQL courses for software developers that cover the fundamentals of SQL and advanced database concepts such as indexing, optimization, and normalization? Well, I had seen this post where author listed 10 best SQL courses that we can join, can any recommend which one shoul I choose. 

Hoping for some positive responses. 

Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

I did the codecademy course a few years ago, just more out of curiosity but it was good with the very basics,  one way to learn is to both follow a course and install use it on your local computer or remote computer on the network too I guess.  That is more hands on.

Other than that I am not too sure,   it probably depends on your personal learning style,  perhaps take a look at the different options and try a  course that is close to that so learning styles are generally.  I know the codecademy course is interactive for example so you get to do activities.

visual (pictures, video)

Audible (so using sound)

Read / Writing

Kinaesthetic - learn by doing

Hope this helps.,  hopefully someone else can help too

Paul

• 2 months later...