Planet Nestor is our Nextdoor Neighbors where Humanoids have a Nest or Base. It was Built(64=B2+U21+I9+L12+T20) with the Math Model of FOD=6_4

Brad Watson_Miami FL

Nestor has 6 continents/4 do or don't touch its equator/4 LARGE land areas. 64% of its surface is liquid or frozen water. Its LARGE moon has 4 primary phases of 6.4 days each thus 6-day weeks & 4 weeks in a 'moonth'. Lunar year of 306 days + 6 day week + 4 days = 316 day solar year.

Their ancients observed 6 moving objects in their heavens/4 can be seen during the day/4 cast shadows on Nestor. Their Venus is at .6 AU & their Mercury .4 AU. Besides Nestor, their solar system has 6 planets/4 are or are not gas/ice giants. Etc.

I've been sharing this with NASA and others for 20 years. I presented All 'True64 Earthlike Plan-its' Are Built64 on 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 (like Planet Nestor) as a poster at the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020 held at the Pasadena Hilton April 21-23, 2009. The tweaked version of that one-page paper and more can be found at the link in my signature.

NASA recently sent the unmanned Artemis I to the Moon on a 25 1/2 day mission. Why that odd number? That's the lunar cycle on the Planet Nestor.

Synchronism: 3/15/23 13:35 "The plan." - ad United Healthcare. "NASA Apollo 14 Moon Mission" - I Dream of Jeannie on AntennaTV

Edited by Phi for All
removed advertising link

21 minutes ago, Brad Watson_Miami FL said:

Nestor has 6 continents/4 do or don't touch its equator/4 LARGE land areas. 64% of its surface is liquid or frozen water. Its LARGE moon has 4 primary phases of 6.4 days each thus 6-day weeks & 4 weeks in a 'moonth'. Lunar year of 306 days + 6 day week + 4 days = 316 day solar year.

Their ancients observed 6 moving objects in their heavens/4 can be seen during the day/4 cast shadows on Nestor. Their Venus is at .6 AU & their Mercury .4 AU. Besides Nestor, their solar system has 6 planets/4 are or are not gas/ice giants. Etc.

I've been sharing this with NASA and others for 20 years. I presented All 'True64 Earthlike Plan-its' Are Built64 on 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 (like Planet Nestor) as a poster at the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020 held at the Pasadena Hilton April 21-23, 2009. The tweaked version of that one-page paper and more can be found at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com .

NASA recently sent the unmanned Artemis I to the Moon on a 25 1/2 day mission. Why that odd number? That's the lunar cycle on the Planet Nestor.

Synchronism: 3/15/23 13:35 "The plan." - ad United Healthcare. "NASA Apollo 14 Moon Mission" - I Dream of Jeannie on AntennaTV

What the hell are you talking about and why is it news?

1 hour ago, Brad Watson_Miami FL said:

I Dream of Jeannie on AntennaTV

!

Moderator Note

You have no credibility here with this kind of garbage. Your OP is one big Question Beg. You need to NEVER start a thread like this here again. There are plenty of crackpot sites for you to torment, so please take your goofball conspiracies and leave us alone with our mainstream science.