Question on evolution

Can we say that living things reproducing......plants or  animals..........

Is backing up on the  evolutionary path........i mean  when ever they  reproduce  they  take a backup from the evolution they have had....?

Backup like computer files? I don't think this analogy is correct. You take a backup and put it aside, hoping that you will not need it. This is nothing like reproduction. In reproduction, the previous generation is replaced by the next.

9 minutes ago, Saber said:

Is backing up on the  evolutionary path........i mean  when ever they  reproduce  they  take a backup from the evolution they have had....?

What do you mean by taking a backup? They are passing on their genes to be mixed  (at least in the case of sexual reproduction) with those of the sexual partner.

So they are making a new mixture, rather than cloning themselves, if that is what you are suggesting.  

I mean  if we assume the  whole specie through out the whole time of its existence  as one  unit.......and each individual having a limited amount of time......the genes are being backed up  on the next generation for them to have a start from that point

Each individual also evolves a bit in its lifetime as well  right ? and when it reproduces the next generation  would start off from the point that its parent had evolved a little bit
more like a relay race.....they pass the genes and the next generation goes the rest of the race path ?

15 minutes ago, Saber said:

It's not really a good analogue. Genes are not in storage in your body. If you don't reproduce, your genes die with you when you die. (under natural conditions).

If you store your semen, or eggs, and make a baby, then that might resemble a computer restore, although only partially. You can restore a computer to an identical copy, at it's exact point in life. Reproduction involves making new individuals, very different to the previous editions, that just happen to have some of the components of the previous examples. 

5 minutes ago, Saber said:

I mean  if we assume the  whole specie through out the whole time of its existence  as one  unit.......and each individual having a limited amount of time......the genes are being backed up  on the next generation for them to have a start from that point

Each individual also evolves a bit in its lifetime as well  right ? and when it reproduces the next generation  would start off from the point that its parent had evolved a little bit
more like a relay race.....they pass the genes and the next generation goes the rest of the race path ?

No, an organism does not evolve during its lifetime. Evolution proceeds by differences in reproduction rate between individuals. Over many generations this affects the genetic composition of the population of organisms.  Evolution is something that changes populations, not individuals.