i know you guys are all about math and physics. That is so funny to me. Math is simply logic and art or if you prefer logic and logic

deema

And im not really sure why you call it 'mechanics'. Folks are trying to create something that isn't actually there. There are no mechanics in quantum. That is the whole point of quantum. No matter how hard you try it will NEVER happen  It aint your fault. The string will not allow us to figure it out

And no i have not watched the marvel ant movie. i feel all they are gonna do is f up what quantum actually is

I know everyone will just say im crazy. Story of my life dont care. My entire life is th e quantum. i somehow exist in both at the same time

Edited by deema

7 hours ago, deema said:

And im not really sure why you call it 'mechanics'.

It’s historical - there is an existing field of (classical) mechanics, which deals with the motion of objects - e.g. translation, rotation, oscillation, circular motion

Logic combined with ten fingers is how you got math.

Physics guys would say physics are physics and it doesnt matter about numbers.

Bros, all physics are is logic.

Logic is the single most basic principle in the physical. Why is hydrogen ! and helium 2? Hmm. Logic.... etc etc over the entire physical

In the quantum it is all about illogic. Why does entanglement work? Hmm.  Cause there are no rules in the quantum. We in the physical would call it illogic.

But they are the exact same thing. The actual literal most basic aspect of the two realms.

There is the string in both but then in each reality the next step up is logic or illogic

I would be super happy to debate this.

3 minutes ago, deema said:

Bros, all physics are is logic.

You're wrong. Formal logic has strict meanings in science. Logic is applicable to maths, and also to philosophy. Both have specific meanings and even their own notation.

You've misinterpreted logic to mean "this makes more sense to me". Logic isn't what Mr Spock from Star Trek was talking about. That's called "reasoning". 

9 minutes ago, deema said:

In the quantum it is all about illogic. Why does entanglement work? Hmm.  Cause there are no rules in the quantum. We in the physical would call it illogic.

This is another bit that makes no sense. There are plenty of rules in quantum physics. Logic has NOTHING to do with entanglement. I think what you really mean is that quantum mechanics are not "intuitive". Things don't necessarily behave the way we're used to in the macro world.

15 minutes ago, deema said:

But they are the exact same thing. The actual literal most basic aspect of the two realms.

You lost me again. Which two things are the same, illogic and logic, or quantum and "physical"? Be aware you used the word "exact".

19 minutes ago, deema said:

There is the string in both but then in each reality the next step up is logic or illogic

I, for one, would appreciate it if you'd leave out the parts of your ideas you haven't supported yet. You don't get to assume your "one string" concept is correct here.

No. You are wrong. Ya know why? Cause im an absolute master of logic and all the physical IS is logic. a leads to b leads to c. . It is how the universe works. Sorry i have autism and i know i cant talk to people right. But calling me wrong is so funny

13 minutes ago, deema said:

No. You are wrong. Ya know why? Cause im an absolute master of logic and all the physical IS is logic. a leads to b leads to c. . It is how the universe works. Sorry i have autism and i know i cant talk to people right. But calling me wrong is so funny

Ah autism. That accounts for it. Possibly.

15 minutes ago, deema said:

No. You are wrong. Ya know why? Cause im an absolute master of logic and all the physical IS is logic.

Really? I'm not a master, but I know you've already contradicted first-order logic with this statement. How can you be a master of mathematical logic when you don't know the maths? And you don't talk as if you know philosophical logic, so what exactly are you a master of?

23 minutes ago, deema said:

Sorry i have autism and i know i cant talk to people right. But calling me wrong is so funny

You could very well be an evolutionary miracle sent to help us develop better ways of dealing with life on this planet, but you won't be helping if you don't learn what we already consider to be our best explanations for various phenomena. You can't think outside the box without knowing the tools inside the box, even with your capabilities. And wrong is what you are, until you can explain away the obvious contradictions. Being wrong is NEVER funny, but it is human. MOST ideas are wrong.

14 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Really? I'm not a master, but I know you've already contradicted first-order logic with this statement. How can you be a master of mathematical logic when you don't know the maths? And you don't talk as if you know philosophical logic, so what exactly are you a master of?

You could very well be an evolutionary miracle sent to help us develop better ways of dealing with life on this planet, but you won't be helping if you don't learn what we already consider to be our best explanations for various phenomena. You can't think outside the box without knowing the tools inside the box, even with your capabilities. And wrong is what you are, until you can explain away the obvious contradictions. Being wrong is NEVER funny, but it is human. MOST ideas are wrong.

why would you think there actually is anything other than logic? We had a big bang right?  It is only from there that things started. A leads to B and then stretches out from there in a more complicated web of logic

10 minutes ago, deema said:

why would you think there actually is anything other than logic?

Observation? Study? The fact that you don't use the word "logic" in a meaningful way? 

Definitions require useful meaning or they only serve to confuse.

3 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Observation? Study? The fact that you don't use the word "logic" in a meaningful way? 

Definitions require useful meaning or they only serve to confuse.

bla bla. Observation? Ya dude it is my entire existence. It is my curse in life is observing

9 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Enjoy your discussion.

there is no discussion. I dont give one F if the world sees anything. I just wanted to get it out of me. Im right, you are wrong, period end of story.

1 hour ago, exchemist said:

Ah autism. That accounts for it. Possibly.

clever in the physical but unclever in the quantum. See how that works? No? That is a shame and must suck for you

53 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Enjoy your discussion.

Big bang.is "A". Everything next is "B". See? Logic is the key

6 hours ago, swansont said:

It’s historical - there is an existing field of (classical) mechanics, which deals with the motion of objects - e.g. translation, rotation, oscillation, circular motion

no dude. You dont understand anything but certain aspects. i dont care. You see things in one way. It is false. You think things are one way. So funny to me

5 minutes ago, deema said:

no dude. You dont understand anything but certain aspects. i dont care. You see things in one way. It is false. You think things are one way. So funny to me

!

Moderator Note

This is soapboxing, and not allowed in this discussion forum.

If you aren't willing to have a conversation aimed at helping further our understanding of science, then discussion isn't for you. We're prepared to support the statements we make with evidence, but all you have is waving hands, insistence, and incredulity. If you want to persuade us that you may be onto something, you need to do more than jump up and down and insist that accumulated human knowledge has been wrong all along and only you see it. Please do better.