Jumping out of the black hole, What about the event horizon? From nowhere to everywhere.

MJ kihara

It explains everything (The diagram). Swansont, Joigus, Genady.....let me hide..hhhh.. hope am not on madness steroids.

Hope I won't vanish in the blackhole, where mental breakdown will swallow me, incase I vanish remember to associate that diagram with me.

mj kihara.jpg

Your diagrams explain far less than you might hope. It makes sense to you because you know all of the connections you have in your mind, but we don’t, because nobody is telepathic. And they don’t allow for specific predictions 

It looks like you filled in gaps in your knowledge with stuff you made up rather than studying what the giants before you discovered. And there are some common, pop-science mistakes too. There is no "space time fabric", for instance. Spacetime is a description of the geometry involved in the continuum of spatial and temporal dimensions.

Consciousness hues? We don't even have a working definition of consciousness, but you're applying yours to physics? 

And we simply don't know anything about the starting point of the BB, other than it was extremely hot and dense. And what kind of magic wand are you waving with the "quantization beyond the standard model" part?

It's not clear what any of this has to do with leaving a black hole. Please explain what your diagram means. Take baby steps so we know you're on firm ground before taking the next.

Quite a few things relating to your diagram are non-sensical.

The bottom shows "emptyness', which has never existed, nor will it ever.
Even at Planck scales there are quantum fluctuations and virtual particles; this would have been a feature of the quantum foam before the hot dense state of the Big Bang.

Further up you have 'dark photon' in the same box as primordial Higgs field and Photon.
The 'dark' descriptor is used when we don't know the 'make-up of gravitationally interacting matter that affects galactic rotation, or an energy that provides an accelerating impetus to expansion, but if we know it's a photon, surely it isn't 'dark'.

Along the right hand side you have some gibberish concerning 'consciousness hue'.
Now, hue is defined as the wavelength at which energy output is greatest for a given color.
How that is maximized at the Big Bang, and decreasing ver since,is beyond my understanding, unless your translator eturns 'consciousness hue' when it should be returning order ( relating to entropy ); I doubt very much there was any consciousness in our universe at the time the Big Bang started.

Please try again ( to make sense ).

Edited by MigL

I tried to take baby steps earlier on by looking at Neutrino and later on at Z boson,so that I bring the Fuller picture which is huge but short,then I was afraid not to be swallowed by blackhole(the recycle bin of speculation).

Spacetime fabric here is being created,where our Special relativity and General relativity can take place, Virtual particles are not the 'the virtual particles, virtual photons' which come later on in quantum foam and quantum fluctuations when planck's 'microscope' start resolving things.

Dark photons they are under primodial quantization 'then a Full stop' beyond the standard model,cause our ''planck's 'microscope'' can't resolve them.

About hot and dense those are properties,a longside with frequency that are explainable. There is no issue of 'ether' here I fear that a lot.Its all about the Model.In this case special relativity and General relativity is highly regarded.But go beyond by explaining even the rotation curves of galaxies and cosmic web ( the cosmic voids sorrounding cosmic filaments).too much.

Emptiness you happen to know that it's there because your are conscious,I doubt if you were dead even us you left behind could be able to describe what you are and have become.

I know the diagram because my imagination fits there,No.Thats not the purpose,just take the scientific  knowledge you have and use the diagram as a template if it doesn't fit there then am done.scientist keep complaining about similarities across different subjects/discipline,how  don't we know consciousness I just everywhere?
Thanks alot for the response so far I thought the black hole will swallow me,my cries down there are being heard....hhhh...Hawking radiation at least  keep escaping.

you

Spelling corrections....it's Primordial quantization...not primodial quantization...in the diagram.that's prior to quantum formation.we take photons as our quanta of energy.... Primordial in these case means having 'some properties' below the threshold of quantum formation.

I am stuck on the very first line of your diagram, on the bottom. It says, INFORMATION GENERATION. I know information as being a quantitative measure of something, not an entity by itself. It is like saying, WIDTH GENERATION. Width of what? Information of what?

I feel I jumped to my gun by realising the diagram without first settling neutrino,z-boson,w-boson,quark and graviton dance.of course Higgs fields,why I talk about Primordial Higgs fields and the Higgs boson.

And eventually what is the interplay between mass and enegy leading to a layman's understanding of general relativity by merging Einstein fields equations with the principle of uncertainty,therefore joining general relativity with quantum gravity.

And remember all this,there is the issue of consciousness,which some of us associate with wave function collapse.

I feel trapped..may be am now in the black hole (jokes).

Let's see how I will evolves with a diagram here and there....while fearing not to throw all the ammunitions.

You can use infographics in order to help understand a correctly formulated physical theory.

You cannot formulate a physical theory correctly with just infographics.

It's like trying to... It's like...

image.jpeg.6aa0321b46cd8e21664ab377d4f2739c.jpeg

Something like that.

1 hour ago, Genady said:

I am stuck on the very first line of your diagram, on the bottom. It says, INFORMATION GENERATION. I know information as being a quantitative measure of something, not an entity by itself. It is like saying, WIDTH GENERATION. Width of what? Information of what?

The idea is that it's the beginning of everything interpretable, anything we know of e.g numbers,it's source of information it's self,that's the best I could arrange the diagram.

The interplay of consciousness and emptiness,leads to that.what consciousness is doing at that boundary to emptiness becomes information.

Let's go first to definition of consciousness...it's knowing there is emptiness...how?  By containing it.

It's contained by warping it,warping becomes a process,this process becomes information,initiation and continuation of this process becomes events,and flow of events become time completion of the process giving rise to a virtual particle therefore space emerge.

Therefore,information is generated concurrently with formation of virtual particles.information is therefore coded in the sequence events that lead to formation of virtual particles,these events become time and the virtual particles become space it's self.

Virtual particles give rise to Spacetime fabric.

Information,time and space are embedded on virtual particle.

Don't ask me what is consciousness the idea is,it's synonymous to existence,is only there because without it,is emptiness...nothing,zero.the intial part is philosophical.. Don't throw me to the rubbish bin that is the best I can explain here.

16 minutes ago, joigus said:

You can use infographics in order to help understand a correctly formulated physical theory.

I know I am  in a blackhole where many won't go near...some times it can happen to be a microblack hole that evaporates promptly....I was intially dancing just safely away from the event horizon, throwing away usual things neutrinos,z-bosons then pap! Thrown to it,joigus I wil try to come out of it  bits by bits, because eventually that is allowed.

9 minutes ago, MigL said:

OK
Then can you explain who, or what, was conscious 13.8 Billion years ago, before atoms were able to form ?

This is the best part about it,after struggling to understand why, and if it's true,then will it be the end of physics/science? Then start applying it in the theory of Evolution taking into the account structure of DNA.then u end up realising it's the beginning of another exciting phase.

MigL just a question,if the universe is made up of consciousness....what is the place of Earth in that universe?(space of Earth relative to the Universe) in general terms very tiny,we are in that Earth and we happen to be conscious homo sapean sapean,then what's our extent of consciousness relative to universe consciousness.again in general terms very tiny.. a new age of exploration is ahead of us before we even start to scratch what is consciousness.

Pliz don't run away.

15 minutes ago, joigus said:

Pap

Time zones and langauge barriers. We(human) conquer them as we evolve,I meant just like that.joigus I would like the time when the AI will do automatic translations..so that  scientific thoughts could be exchanged using native and neighborhood langauge.

Who? Or what ? Are words used by you to pass information to me in form of a question,you expecting an answer. That 'information' is predated by consciousness and emptiness.How can I answer about that? We talk of emptiness...using a word empty...that which we don't know about...what is it? But there is a word for it.in my case consciousness is synonymous with existence,and I happen to exist because I know there is no existence (emptiness).from that diagram consciousness and emptiness is fundamental.we know of consciousness cause we happened to be conscious.

The question should be how does that lead to Spacetime fabric,dark energy,dark matter,normal matter and the four fundamental forces of the universe.

3 hours ago, MigL said:

I see ...
You're making salad.

When  I was doing this 'the diagram thing' and relating it to other things to get the whole picture....I was surprised about the contradictions...' I know I exist because there is no existence' only to find out that a century ago there was discussions about the same,during formulation of set mathematics,the issue about Empty set,the Russell paradox..only to see that the paradox was there because they could not put consciousness and emptiness into the arguments.

9 hours ago, MigL said:

I see ...
You're making salad.

Thanks for acknowledging it early. Word salad is not difficult to detect. Early detection system is important, and members are an essential part of it, IMO.

Edited by joigus
minor correction

There issues here to clarify virtual particles, are not the 'conventional virtual particles' or virtual photons' those ones will be tackled on electrodynamics as derived from the diagram,in this case it arises from containment of emptiness by consciousness,meaning that once it disintergrate the two(consciousness and emptiness ) part ways and since consciousness is everywhere it travel almost instantly,as what happened during big bang..the inflation thing...'consciouness concentration hue diffusion'.

This fact is critical when wave function collapse takes place.

Filter my typos,my editor goes nuts sometimes.

I feel it's time to go further on clarification.

12 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

There issues here to clarify virtual particles, are not the 'conventional virtual particles' or virtual photons' those ones will be tackled on electrodynamics as derived from the diagram,in this case it arises from containment of emptiness by consciousness,meaning that once it disintergrate the two(consciousness and emptiness ) part ways and since consciousness is everywhere it travel almost instantly,as what happened during big bang..the inflation thing...'consciouness concentration hue diffusion'.

Your clarifications do not make it any clearer to me. I think it is safe to say that nobody here understands what it all means. I'll be glad to hear if I'm wrong in this estimate. 

1 hour ago, MJ kihara said:

!

Moderator Note

Please stop right here and clarify why you think consciousness existed in the early universe. Focus on that one thing alone and try to convince us it existed. No more word salad, no more tangents, no more vagueness ("partway"?! "almost instantly"?!), and no more made up terms. If you can't do that, discussing your idea is meaningless.

please please don't do that.....hhhh...oo.... my..am 🙈... its a whole big issue up to wave function collapse ,spacetime curvature to cosmic filaments,cosmic web.I was told to take baby step,,,it might be gibberish to some,but don't cut my legs,if i get stuck up on consciousness i won't move anyway,being thrown to the trash bin,its too much,without that how can i explain spacetime curvature using the concepts being displayed on the diagram,i think if i was given time the whole idea will emerge...short of words...u could have tolerated plain language,just for a while till am done,then someone reformulate it using proper science terms and jargon.

they  is follow up concepts and diagrams that could have helped me settle this thorny uncomfortable thing that many fear going near it or even handle just a bit of it...its good if i was looked at, as a straw man looking for away.the problem is that they are major issues to deserve a topic but they are interrelated. after the full picture emerge i could have been asked for clarification....i just posses plain language, am ...i don't know

9 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

i think if i was given time the whole idea will emerge...

How could it? It's clearly based on the limited science you've allowed yourself to learn, and you seem gleefully impervious to learning the mainstream explanations others are offering you. Your ideas make sense to you alone, and it's been pointed out that many points are flawed. It's like you're claiming you could explain how mixing blue and red paint makes yellow paint if you were only given time for your whole idea to emerge. We have models that give us the astonishing accuracy to land a craft on an asteroid millions of miles away, based on the explanations mainstream science has developed. Your diagram seems to just fill in gaps in your knowledge with things that make more sense to you, and the best methodologies tell us that's a really bad thing to do.