Z boson is it a friend to the 'ghost', a partner or a reincarnation of 'the ghost'?

MJ kihara

sorry for the language and time zones, ghost I mean neutrino, let me not stray towards that. anyway there is this issue of neutral currents, it took time for me to understand that, only for that pdf diagram to solve those issues. As for the standard model as I said while new in this forum, its much deeper, the intention is to go beyond the standard model, not refuting it but strengthening it. I know it sounds unreal, but simple reasoning may take us there. therefore, we are in what's new in science. Hope those diagrams are easier for a moderate brain to understand and comprehend as I was once, its time core science belong to every one .Anyway simple things are difficult to come by, as Einstein proved to us, tons of mathematics only to end up with three letters E=mc2 and incase of standard model simple ratios of 1,2 and 3.

I feel I have been thrown to the black hole(speculation thing) I wonder if I will escape as my friend hawking radiation, what about speculations that goes along with scientific facts and make predictions a head of them. Feynman diagrams never changed science of that time but enhanced our understanding of science. If ranks in speculations was created then chances of escaping the speculation thing could be high. 

4 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

I feel I have been thrown to the black hole(speculation thing) I wonder if I will escape as my friend hawking radiation, what about speculations that goes along with scientific facts and make predictions a head of them. Feynman diagrams never changed science of that time but enhanced our understanding of science. If ranks in speculations was created then chances of escaping the speculation thing could be high. 

!

Moderator Note

This was put in speculations because it’s not mainstream science, and it wasn’t going to remain in science news, because it’s not science news

You’ve been afforded several chances to comply with the rules. Since you choose to not comply, this is closed.