Are we doomed

AndrewMech

Why can people never just say "Ok I'm happy about my life".

I find the majority of people need to be giving out about something or they don't feel content. Is this an inadequeacy of people or the system they live in.

They're always wanting more, in some form or another. (This I know is necessary to the progression of our race but hear me out)

Even if "more" may cause hardship to another person. (Survival of the fittest yes....wait)

But I increasingly find myself questioning civilised human nature. By that I mean on one hand we say "That's wrong, you can't steal from him/her", on the other a person is allowed to make a decision which affects thousands in a derogatory way. We stand by saying "That's terrible" and do nothing. Some one else is always the cause of the problem and there are thousands of solutions... coming from all angles.

I long for a day when honesty will prevail, wouldn't everything be so much simpler...!!!

I find the majority of people need to be giving out about something or they don't feel content. Is this an inadequeacy of people or the system they live in.

They're always wanting more' date=' in some form or another. (This I know is necessary to the progression of our race but hear me out)

Even if "more" may cause hardship to another person. (Survival of the fittest yes....wait)

But I increasingly find myself questioning civilised human nature. By that I mean on one hand we say "That's wrong, you can't steal from him/her", on the other a person is allowed to make a decision which affects thousands in a derogatory way. We stand by saying "That's terrible" and do nothing. Some one else is always the cause of the problem and there are thousands of solutions... coming from all angles.

I long for a day when honesty will prevail, wouldn't everything be so much simpler...!!![/quote']

I honestly think with proper education and reasoning we can overcome our natural tendencies that are ruining this planet for us and the animals which are here with us. Just because something is set in place and appears to be natural does not mean it is "best" for the planet or our species.

This is what is commonly known as the human condition' date=' everyone has it so it can be presumed the cause is simply being human and no cure has yet to be found.

They're always wanting more, in some form or another. (This I know is necessary to the progression of our race but hear me out)

The way that we want things to be better even when nothing is wrong is a legacy from when there was always something wrong, nowadays it's useful for making computers go faster.

We cause harm to others because we are short-sighted and like to put ourselves before our species, wich is odd because we're pack animals but I don't know the explination to that, maybe some expert will say why.

But I increasingly find myself questioning civilised human nature.
See, now your doing it. You have food shelter and all that yet you're aware that the world is imperfect, such awareness isn't something you can escape from.

By that I mean on one hand we say "That's wrong, you can't steal from him/her", on the other a person is allowed to make a decision which affects thousands in a derogatory way. We stand by saying "That's terrible" and do nothing. Some one else is always the cause of the problem and there are thousands of solutions... coming from all angles.
I'm sorry to say this but that just isn't true, there is hardly ever even a single simple sollution when it comes to real people.

I long for a day when honesty will prevail, wouldn't everything be so much simpler...!!!
Yeh, but it'll probably be pretty dull.

Some one else is always the cause of the problem and there are thousands of solutions... coming from all angles.

Sorry I meant that this is how people react, they all seem to know what to do but do nothing about it, and yeh it would be pretty dull but if honesty prevailed but once in a while would be refreshing..

• 2 weeks later...

I am confident that time is coming, there is signs happening around us all the time showing transistion of humanity. It takes some very out of the box thinking to see it. Alot of different theories are out there on this transistion and some are on 2 different sides of the fence in details but as for the concept they are the same.

One sign is the fact that you came on here and made a post about it, causing others to think about it. Why did you come this conclusion "I long for a day when honesty will prevail, wouldn't everything be so much simpler...!!!"

What does your need derive from?

If you watch, people are questioning things more and investigating and putting effort into helping humanity as a hole.. what is the force driving us to want this? I dont recall much of history asking for world peace and pure honesty.

In fact I have some dates here that I believe you should be aware of and keep in mind just in case. I am unsure of what is behind them but through a process I am unable to explain I am given numbers alot like a sign and I am pretty much atheist and not into all that mumbo jumbo..

here is the first.. the number 363 is in relation to the date october 2nd, I am assuming this year.

2010-2012 I would look at this era as somthing out of the ordinary..

even if it sounds like stupid bs, lets just see...