Heat received from the sun

Saber

The Earth's surface receives 1370 W/m^2 per surface area facing the Sun.

Some of it is reflected, some is absorbed by the atmosphere, and some is absorbed by the land and sea.

Knowing the distance of the Sun from the Earth, the total power generated by the Sun can be calculated.

Then you can do similar calculations (check the inverse-square law) for any other space object on your list and find out what Watts/m^2 they receive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albedo

1 minute ago, Saber said:

So  in   that  case  the heat  energy  received by  each  planet in  comparison to  earth (  we say earth is 1 )  is   as followed  right ?

gre.jpg.2901dab5ed2b6eb3deb1423fe12d6ff7.jpg

It's not clear what you have done. Are those diameter measurements? 

1 hour ago, Saber said:

So  in   that  case  the heat  energy  received by  each  planet in  comparison to  earth (  we say earth is 1 )  is   as followed  right ?

See my post - you also need to take into account the radius/diameter of the planet (therefor, the area facing the Sun) and albedo.

Read both Wikipedia articles carefully.

Edited by Sensei

22 minutes ago, Sensei said:

See my post - you also need to take into account the radius/diameter of the planet (therefor, the area facing the Sun) and albedo.

Read both Wikipedia articles carefully.

Except from albedo   the comparison i meade i meant for the unit area  (  same amount of are )  on each  planet

10 hours ago, Saber said:

the comparison i meade i meant for the unit area  (  same amount of are )  on each  planet

Different planets have different surface areas facing the Sun. You need to calculate the surface area of the planet and use it in calculating what total Watts per planet they get, not just leave it at Watts/m^2. Then multiply these Watts by the albedo of the planet. Do this in different columns in Excel. Include the raw data too, i.e. distance, radius, albedo, area, for readers and your convenience in calculations (use the column as a data source in the equation).

12 hours ago, Saber said:

Except from albedo   the comparison i meade i meant for the unit area  (  same amount of are )  on each  planet

OK, if you are just calculating radiation intensity, your numbers look good to me.

(I used these NASA distance numbers.https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/pdfs/scaless_reference.pdf  )

Edited by exchemist