Planetary POV

Saber

2 hours ago, Genady said:

Yes, he will feel like going down slope to the center and then up slope again. This is because our vestibular system detects gravity as a direction down. It is not very different from your ball example.

Well  up  &  down  i  think  are  relative  meanings   out side a  planet in the space  i dont think  up &  down materes as  you  dont have any reference....

And also on  a planet

Up =  the direction that is the opposite of the center of the planet

Down = the direction towards the center of the planet

So  up for a person in canada is the opposite direction of the up for a person in aus. for example   or  even  up  for a person in  brazil  again is the opposite of up  for a person
in malaysia  for example  right ?
For a person looking @ earth from  space   * assume his head is towards north and feet  towards south    and looking for example from the prime meridian  the up of the canada is  also up for the space person but the  austrailia  up is down for him   the  brazil up  for example  is left  for  him and the  malaysia up is considered as  right for him....  so   up & down  is a totally  relative  thing right ?

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

@Saber

Curvature of the Earth: ~ 16.7 km distance is just ~ 21 meters..

1941945022_EarthCurvature.png.1ecbd99fb98e416eb6d3476ad538f58a.png

thanx a lot   that  means   for  every 16676 meters  the curvature   (  the level surface )  goes under the  horizon ( the  flat surface )  for 21.5 meters   right ?

Edited by Saber

13 hours ago, Saber said:

So.... i felt  it  right.... by  the mean ness   of the comments   i  felt  that  maybe   they  think  im a flat earther.........
maybe  the society  had become  so  dumb  that  when im  asking a  question  some people  thnk  im one of those  people  who think  the  earth is  flat and the moons is a hologram and Hitler is hiding in antarctica......and  the  flat earth is  inside a  spherical  glass aquarium

So far as I can tell no one here thinks you are a flat earther and noone has been mean to you, their replies seem to me to be quite helpful.

I only introduced flat earth because actual flat patches on a planet's surface can and do occur and have geological significance, indeed there are several terms in geology reflecting this. Peneplain, plain, planation etc.

I'm sorry if my comments confused you.

However your discussion so far seems very nebulous so that I am unclear about where it is meant to be heading.

What do you actually hope to do with the information ?