forseeing the future or Psychological creation

GeminiinimeG

I freaking know! Most people will say that it is impossible but many times during my life I have seen thigns happen right before they actually happen. Well actually ill remember somethign that happened but it dint its about to happen. This happens to me so many times it is not even important to me :eek:

The thing is this appears to be because I have an ability to do many calculations in my head and come up with many outcomes so perhaps I just dreamt this things because i tought that it might happen, perhaps the breain is able to do such a thing, Maybe people predicting the future might just have th ability to o massive ammounts of calculations and perhaps make up the idea that somehting has a certain percent chance of happening so you dream it or somehting like that.

Well if anyone has any toughts on this I could welcome some info on such things. I believe in science and actually forseeing the future doesnt sem like possibility to me :cool:

but I cant help but imagine what could be done with such an ability as actually forseeing the future ;)

Well actually ill remember somethign that happened but it dint its about to happen. This happens to me so many times it is not even important to me :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deja_vu

If this is what you were talking about, it is not as rare as you may think. Many people including myself experience what they think are recurring incidents. Read up. :cool:

Well if anyone has any toughts on this I could welcome some info on such things. I believe in science and actually forseeing the future doesnt sem like possibility to me

Well predicting the future and act on it is the main task of science and your brain :) Some are just better than other and statisticaly an accurate hit will happen ones in a while.

Just my thoughts on it (although I know I'm right :D )

I experienced the same thing. The deja vu (specifically deja vecu) was all part of my epilepsy. I wasn't predicting an future events even though my faculties implied so, it was but an illusion. If you'd like to learn a bit more, I'd recommend typing 'Deja Vu' or 'Deja Vecu' into PubMed for some papers on the subject or even into Google Scholar. Or, you can do it old school style and hit the local library.

Ok i think you guys got something going there with the deja vu, but the bad thing is I will think of what is going to happen a couple of minutes before it happens, then before it happens ill remember how i dreamt about it and then it will happen, so this cant possibly be deja vu because I think about it a long time before it happens :D

Ok i think you guys got something going there with the deja vu, but the bad thing is I will think of what is going to happen a couple of minutes before it happens, then before it happens ill remember how i dreamt about it and then it will happen, so this cant possibly be deja vu because I think about it a long time before it happens :D

That's what I thought too, felt like I knew what was about to happen and there was an overwhelming feeling I "saw" it in a dream. My was usually accompanied with a small hot flash and some stomach queeziness afterwards. After talking to my neurologist I found out that this was normal.

I had some papers over the subject somewhere, if I find them I can send them to you...that's a big if with the pile I'd have to sift through - but I shall try.

If this is something that is persistent for you and has gone on for some time, it might not be a bad idea to see a neurologist or even a visit to a GP might help. I was put on Dilantin, 100mg twice a day and I haven't had an bouts since then.

• 3 weeks later...

It is likely there are many parallel universes and they share information via gravity. Since there are many copies of ourselves we are entangled with them and information about probabilities or futures can be shared at a feeling level quantum mechanically via quantum consciousness.

But the future can be changed by have information from the other universes. The information may even be necessary to push the average data back to an even vector.

OR

Déjà vu is simple errors in neurological firings and timing issues arise. For example a 30 hertz magnetic frequency pulses over the right temporal lobe will cause a person to feel he has seen and hear this information before.

• 5 years later...