Where is the world headed? WW3? (This post has been moved from 'Lounge' to 'Climate Science', speculations say Putin was behind it.

JacobNewton

I looked into the subject of Putin vs the Rest of the world and it seems to be a stalemate. Which is scary because it means putin could hold out against a US offensive. Putin shows no signs of slowing down. So the US must counter his Ukraine offensive with force, or with guile.

A horrible thought occured to me: what if the US tunnels into Russian homes and randomly take down the citizens of Russia that way, as a horrible but telling repartee to what Putin done wrong? 

An eye for an eye, as the Muslim world would say. 

One way or another this Ukraine crisis is very bad stuff. Either WW3 ensures of the US tunnel into Russian civilian homes or I dunno what. 

Do you?

Lemme know in the comments.

Moderator, I forgot to correctly allocate the topic section to the 'subcategory' thing, if you will be so kind. 

Edited by JacobNewton

• JacobNewton changed the title to Where is the world headed? WW3? (This post has been moved from 'Lounge' to 'Climate Science', speculations say Putin was behind it.
42 minutes ago, JacobNewton said:

A horrible thought occured to me: what if the US tunnels into Russian homes and randomly take down the citizens of Russia that way, as a horrible but telling repartee to what Putin done wrong?

This would be a very in efficient way, why would they (even if they had the resource to do this) unless it was key people?

Much easier just to bomb from the air.