Childlove Movement

ku

it depends on the upbringing of the child whether they are obidient or disobediant to the extreme

It isn't particularly extreme for a child to refuse to do something "gross." That taxes anyone's obedience. Total easy compliance is a myth, but when it's "gross" it's like trying to make them take uncoated aspirin.

In spite of Doctor Pangloss's spin here, I am all for laws that say you aren't allowed to rape or sexually injure prepubescent children. Why anyone thinks it has to be outlawed for most people, I don't know. It seems to me to take something wrong with someone before they will do it, something a little bit beyond "perversion." There is nothing sexy about small children. Understanding it may give us the power to overcome it. Fighting it the way the fighting is being done seems to exacerbate the problem, or at least it increases the unthinking hysteria. I'm not even sure that there is that much of a problem when you cut out the hoo-hah. There is so little real information from the haters that you don't know what the devil is actually going on anyway. Dishonest people keep secrets. Dishonest people divert honest inquiries. There is something there that someone doesn't want us to know, and that someone doesn't want us to do. You tell me what the something is that inspires a mother to threaten her child with death and to make him believe that she will kill him. This puts no act of sheer domineering madness past or beneath that person. I think most of it is the addiction to violence, an addiction that is contagious.

A lot of people promote agendas that are without understanding, and that even destroy knowledge and understanding. It's too bad that this is one of them, because we need all of our faculties to deal with raising the next generation. I know too many people who have volunteered for a living death and slow suicide over trying to live their lives because of the way they were raised. Or maybe it wasn't voluntary. There is a lot of programmed behavior involved. There is a lot of conditioning that makes people feel that they cannot ever do anything with their lives. Anti-sexuality agendas are a huge part of why they are this way. Being treated as if you are some sort of sexual deviant is a very depressing experience. That's why people still use the term "faggot" to bully others. Sex sells.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i meant some children take disobediancy to the extreme and deliberately do the opposite of anything they are told to do.

those kind of kids are Easy to handle, you ellicit the desired response by advocating its Opposite :)

no you will NOT get any Spouts and Vegetables with your dinner, those are for the Grownups Only...

In spite of Doctor Pangloss's spin here' date=' I am all for laws that say you aren't allowed to rape or sexually injure prepubescent children. [/quote']

(shrug) That's all I was looking for.

Congratulations, you've just endorsed Jessica's Law.

:eek: Wow, this is coming from a human rights activist! To be honest, I didn't know you were capable of violent thoughts.

Just so you are clear about me. I don't step on ants, I don't kill spiders, and I catch all of the bugs in the house and let them go outside. I use hav-a-heart traps to catch mice if one is around, and if its cold outside, I keep them in a hamster cage until spring.

Everything and everyone that is good has a right to live out there lives in peace.....except... evil people who terrorize or kill children for there own sexual satisfaction. I've said this before, I have limits.

Bettina

FYI it DOES exist.

Here is the website for the biggest organization for this movement.

The people who take advantage of developing youth to satisfy sexual desires is selfish and extremely self centered. Perhaps they are attractive because they are nubile, but mentally they are not ready for sexual encounters, no matter how you reason it.

FYI it DOES exist.

Here is the website for the biggest organization for this movement.

The people who take advantage of developing youth to satisfy sexual desires is selfish and extremely self centered. Perhaps they are attractive because they are nubile' date=' but mentally they are [b']not[/b] ready for sexual encounters, no matter how you reason it.

"Nubile" means "marriagable" and "old enough to breed." Not ready for sexual encounters? Who is?

I have a warning here. The side that is able to maintain rationality the best is the side that is going to get what it wants eventually. The people who orchestrated the McMartin preschool case badly took down the credibility of law enforcement efforts against child molestation, and the effectiveness. The thing that most needs to be done to remove the credibility of legislation against child molesters is what is being done right now in the name of the children. Decent people who have their feet on the ground, who think with their brains don't participate in witch-hunts. Even if the ends are just, the means can drive decent people away from a program. Keep hurting decent people and they will shut you down. I got tired of being hurt, bullied, and lied to early. Some people will put up with it forever. I won't.

looks like you did

Nope. Jessica's law requires convicted sex offenders to wear tracking devices at all times after being released from prison. It doesn't even consist of a law against rape or sexual injury. It applies to those who are convicted of, and so on.

This is one of the things that hacks me off. Just because I support one thing does not mean that I HAVE to support another thing that you think goes with it. There are broader issues about both the labelling and monitoring requirements that you want. People will essentually force me to give up most of my freedoms in order to make it seem easier to deal with the problem of child molestation. They will also force me to give up rational thought and decency. They will wrongly label me for holding a different opinion, too.

Depending on laws and draconian measures to prevent child molestation will only hurt us in the long run, the short run, or anything in between.

How are you giving up your freedom? Am i missing something here? So your saying people shouldn't hate people that rape small children? I'm really not trying to put words in your mouth, but that's how its coming across. Of course people have an active disdain for those that hurt others. Expecting people not to be angered by an issue like this doesn't seem reasonable. What is wrong with keeping people likely to continue to commit extremely damaging crimes monitored? Im more concerned about the rights of little children not to be abused then the right of their abusers to have total freedom.

How are you giving up your freedom? Am i missing something here? So your saying people shouldn't hate people that rape small children? I'm really not trying to put words in your mouth, but that's how its coming across. Of course people have an active disdain for those that hurt others. Expecting people not to be angered by an issue like this doesn't seem reasonable. What is wrong with keeping people likely to continue to commit extremely damaging crimes monitored? Im more concerned about the rights of little children not to be abused then the right of their abusers to have total freedom.

It looks like I am not going to make any progress trying to inform people that all of their freedoms are at stake here. It's all right. Go back to sleep. Big Brother will take care of us. He'll get you that bottled water in 7 days, even if it does take only 3 days to die of thirst.

I don't see why your working the slippery slope argument into this. These are people that rape children. This is proven to be very emotionally damaging to them. These abusers oftentimes reoffend. So what are we supposed to do. You either have to kill them, keep them locked up, or monitor them when they are let out of jail. Monitoring them is supposedly the leser of evils here. Would you prefer they be kept locked up? I

don't see how we can just leave criminals that are likely to reoffend with no oversight, no controls on their behavior. They are obviously incapable of controlling their own behavior. When you commit a crime losing some of your freedoms because of it is your respsonsibility, not anyone elses. Maybe if they dont wan't to be monitored they shouldn't have abused children

I suspect most of us are not abusing children and are thus not losing any rights. Perhaps if I abused children I might be more interested in child molester's rights.

You might think that. I don't. I am an adult survivor of child abuse. The focus on sex not only takes away from dealing with the abuse that I suffered, it exacerbates the kind of abuse that I suffered. I know this subject from the inside. A lot of the pain and loss that I suffered started with people pretending to suspect that I was a sort of pervert. As I explained in another thread, I was a "faggot." You tell me how a six year old person who doesn't even know what sex is can be a "faggot." This is different from being a homosexual. Instead, the individual is a caricature of a homosexual. The mask is forced onto him and fastened as securely as they know how.

The nature of the weapon that was used to destroy me is such that I cannot trust anyone who uses it. For my own survival, for the survival of decency, I have to destroy that weapon if I can. It is a weapon that destroys the person it is aimed at and the person who uses it.

You might think that. I don't. I am an adult survivor of child abuse. The focus on sex not only takes away from dealing with the abuse that I suffered' date=' it exacerbates the kind of abuse that I suffered. I know this subject from the inside. A lot of the pain and loss that I suffered started with people pretending to suspect that I was a sort of pervert. As I explained in another thread, I was a "faggot." You tell me how a six year old person who doesn't even know what sex is can be a "faggot." This is different from being a homosexual. Instead, the individual is a caricature of a homosexual. The mask is forced onto him and fastened as securely as they know how.

The nature of the weapon that was used to destroy me is such that I cannot trust anyone who uses it. For my own survival, for the survival of decency, I have to destroy that weapon if I can. It is a weapon that destroys the person it is aimed at and the person who uses it.[/quote']

Wow, I read this post multiple times and I still can't find any thing relevant to the conversation going on in this thread. Nobody here called you a fagot so stop being a martyr. I'm sorry for your traumatic childhood but simply having a traumatic childhood doesn't give you a license to spit out loads of incoherent crap and whine at everybody when they shy away from it.

Wow, I read this post multiple times and I still can't find any thing relevant to the conversation going on in this thread. Nobody here called you a fagot so stop being a martyr. I'm sorry for your traumatic childhood but simply having a traumatic childhood doesn't give you a license to spit out loads of incoherent crap and whine at everybody when they shy away from it.

Actually, it does. Also, this is not crap and it is not incoherent. Try your kind of rhetoric on someone who is an idiot.

Actually, it does. Also, this is not crap and it is not incoherent. Try your kind of rhetoric on someone who is an idiot.

No, this is what you don't understand. Nobody understands what you're talking about. The only person it is coherent to is you. And yet you still expect us all to nod in agreement and tell you how great your deductive reasoning is.

No, this is what you don't understand. Nobody understands what you're talking about. The only person it is coherent to is you.[/i'] And yet you still expect us all to nod in agreement and tell you how great your deductive reasoning is.

Flattery will get you everywhere. :D