Childlove Movement

ku

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm convinced. These things are utterly convincing: Criticisms backed by bigotry and ignorance. Violence against anyone who holds an opposing opinion. Violence against the "victims" used to make them "fess up." The generally violent and bigoted nature of so many "adults." Death threats and pointing of guns are really, really convincing. The people who do that know so very much about sexuality and the human mind. Those guns and knives and freely swinging fists show that they must be professional thinkers.

No, sex is really bad for anyone who is under the age of 21. Much better is living under the iron control of humanoids who like to play games to get to deploy violence and poisonous chemicals against children. I never knew how good I had it! A lover's kiss held no joy that could compare to that of walking on eggshells around an angry alcoholic or around an even more violent co-dependent. How could I ever have chafed against anyone who thought it was right to seriously injure someone over a difference of opinion? Sex was a horrid way to escape from such a wonderful life, especially since I was usually alone when I used that escape, me and a few pictures.

It wasn't people beating me that made me feel bad. It was those god-awful pictures. Women with their clothes off! Only faggots would get off on those! God made me badly or I would not have wanted to look. Drugs and beatings were the only way to correct my very obvious psychosis. How could I have been so blind? The unnatural hormone testosterone clouded my vision. I was testosterone-poisoned, estrogen-deprived, and mentally twisted. I used to get angry at being beaten, instead of righteously angry against the demons of sex and vaginas and photography and rational thought. Now I'm better, I think. At least I'm beginning to hate all of those, especially rational thought. As an adult I'm even allowed to hate Satan instead of myself because I can tell the difference. Sum dey I wil becum as sain and rashunul and as good a spieler as they r.

:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

This shocked me when I first saw it' date=' but what you do think of the rise of the "childlove movement"? There seems to be quite a few pedophile activists out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childlove_movement[/quote']

There is no childlove movement, boylovers, or whatever. They are all child molesters and should be shot.

Bettina

erm... you OK dude? or just like TOTALY "lost the plot" here?

I can either spend fifteen minutes making sarcastic remarks or I can spend many unpaid hours attempting to unravel the bad logic and irrational thinking in that essay. This way I got to say what I wanted to say in less time than it takes to boil a pot of rice, and with a lot less stress.

When I was a kid I once interrupted a rock-throwing. My "friends" taught me some harsh lessons about that. That is why I make a point of interrupting rock-throwings.

Thomas Kirby,

Oh' date=' I'm convinced. These things are utterly convincing: Criticisms backed by bigotry and ignorance. Violence against anyone who holds an opposing opinion. Violence against the "victims" used to make them "fess up." The generally violent and bigoted nature of so many "adults." Death threats and pointing of guns are really, really convincing. The people who do that know so very much about sexuality and the human mind. Those guns and knives and freely swinging fists show that they must be professional thinkers.

No, sex is really bad for anyone who is under the age of 21. Much better is living under the iron control of humanoids who like to play games to get to deploy violence and poisonous chemicals against children. I never knew how good I had it! A lover's kiss held no joy that could compare to that of walking on eggshells around an angry alcoholic or around an even more violent co-dependent. How could I ever have chafed against anyone who thought it was right to seriously injure someone over a difference of opinion? Sex was a horrid way to escape from such a wonderful life, especially since I was usually alone when I used that escape, me and a few pictures.

It wasn't people beating me that made me feel bad. It was those god-awful pictures. Women with their clothes off! Only faggots would get off on those! God made me badly or I would not have wanted to look. Drugs and beatings were the only way to correct my very obvious psychosis. How could I have been so blind? The unnatural hormone testosterone clouded my vision. I was testosterone-poisoned, estrogen-deprived, and mentally twisted. I used to get angry at being beaten, instead of righteously angry against the demons of sex and vaginas and photography and rational thought. Now I'm better, I think. At least I'm beginning to hate all of those, especially rational thought. As an adult I'm even allowed to hate Satan instead of myself because I can tell the difference. Sum dey I wil becum as sain and rashunul and as good a spieler as they r.

I can either spend fifteen minutes making sarcastic remarks or I can spend many unpaid hours attempting to unravel the bad logic and irrational thinking in that essay. This way I got to say what I wanted to say in less time than it takes to boil a pot of rice, and with a lot less stress.

When I was a kid I once interrupted a rock-throwing. My "friends" taught me some harsh lessons about that. That is why I make a point of interrupting rock-throwings.[/quote']

[off topic]

I'm with YT on this one. I've read virtually every post you've ever written, and not one time have I figured out what your posts are supposed to be saying. From the posts I've quoted, I cant tell if you are self-hating lesbian or having painful flashbacks of schoolyard bullying - I'm pretty sure its neither, but I cant make out anything more meaningful.

Everything you write is too obfuscated by a string of unconnected ideas that seem to go on and on and on with no direction or apparent relevance. When you write something, be more succinct. Succinctness = impact. Otherwise your point is lost on everyone.

[/off topic]

Thomas Kirby' date='

[off topic']

I'm with YT on this one. I've read virtually every post you've ever written, and not one time have I figured out what your posts are supposed to be saying. From the posts I've quoted, I cant tell if you are self-hating lesbian or having painful flashbacks of schoolyard bullying - I'm pretty sure its neither, but I cant make out anything more meaningful.

Everything you write is too obfuscated by a string of unconnected ideas that seem to go on and on and on with no direction or apparent relevance. When you write something, be more succinct. Succinctness = impact. Otherwise your point is lost on everyone.

[/off topic]

Succinct: People who hate "child molesters" hate them for the wrong reasons. These reasons include bigotry, paranoia, their own self-hatred, hatred of the developing sexuality of their children, and love of violence. They try to use the right reasons to excuse this hatred, but not well enough to really fool anyone except themselves. They love to go "over the top" with this hatred to excuse some not very selective violence. They preserve the hatred by pushing away any rational discussion of the actual issues. They mistake this hatred for proper intellectual functioning. They bully people and mistake that for "civilized" behavior.

They also very often cause much more damage than does the usual run of sexual molestation. They exacerbate what little damage the "molestation" does.

I take it that you believe that these rock-throwing sessions that you approve of are better?

(Last Edit)

It is almost sickening to me to realize that the advocates of sex with children sound so much more rational than their opponents. The opponents seem to have come into their existence by a process of replacing rational and caring people with irrational, bullying people. I can tell this by the way they act and talk. It's not some subtle mind-reading thing. It is as blatant as an elephant dump on the church steps.

Children are caught between people who "sexually abuse" them and are otherwise not violent, and people who allegedly don't "sexually abuse" them but are violent and do things that are mentally damaging.

The Wikipedia link from the beginning of this thread included a hand-waving dismissal of the fact that a lot of the psychological damage is caused after the fact by parents, therapists, and the legal process. If I go to someone and ask them how they feel about what happened to them, do I get their feelings or the feelings that were forced on them by a third party? Personal experience tells me that these third parties will do the damage to people even if they are not molested. It just gets worse then there is another handle to yank them around by and more buttons to push.

I've really been divided between two groups that I can label as disgusting and even more disgusting. One has to be worse than the other or they are equal. I cannot accept sex as the determining factor. I especially cannot accept is as the one thing that outweighs all other things when it comes to abuse. To do so is blindness. I have had to decide that pedophiles are disgusting. Their opposite group, pedo-haters you might call them, are even more disgusting. There are far too few who are simply people.

So, if I understand you correctly, TK, you are condemning the 'Lock 'n Load' solution, rather than specifically supporting sex between children and adults?

I think you have a point; we are scientists, so we should be interested in the causes of phenomena, rather than just condemning it.

There is no childlove movement' date=' boylovers, or whatever. They are all child molesters and should be shot.

Bettina[/quote']

:eek: Wow, this is coming from a human rights activist! To be honest, I didn't know you were capable of violent thoughts.

That's pretty much it, j_p. The "Lock 'n Load" solution is off my list of solutions to anything, which is just as well. I don't know which part is worse, and many parts are related. It may because it's uncreative. It forces all solutions to the worst possible, and it makes the problem appear worse than it is, since when you have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. It's the lowest common denominator solution and encourages lowest common demoninator behavior. It makes people into morons. I don't want to be a moron, I'm already stupid enough. It's also because pedophiles and the people who hate pedophiles and most of sexuality are part of the same problem. Pedophiles are a poor solution to the people who hate sexuality. They generate problems and poorly solve the ones they do solve. The people who hate sexuality are no solution to anything. They generate problems and solve none.

This is the problem with a false dichotomy. There are people who strip away a child's sense of decency and wonder, who damage their sexuality by driving them mad with physical and emotional pain. They are not much different from people who hurt children by having sex with them. They are both driven to extremes that involve very much the same imagery. The latter, oops, the first, "non-sexual" (edit) group is worse because they never leave you alone. They never achieve satisfaction, just like anyone who keeps at the sex act and cannot achieve orgasm, may everyone pardon me for being that explicit. They can't stop.

We should be concerned with the causes. The domineering group that usually does not have sex with children causes the group that does have sex with children. That's not all they do, but they definitely do this. The very group that hates them so much brings them into existence. A lot of them do it unconsciously, but like a FEMA member turning back vitally needed aid from New Orleans, they do it nonetheless.

So are you still refusing to break that down into age specifics' date=' Thomas?

I hope you all are getting that message behind his spin. Not all children are sexually-curious fourteen year olds.[/quote']

No kidding, Sherlock? Speaking of spin, no one asked me to break it down into age specifics. Do you want some age specifics?

With anyone below the age of 30, I think sex is likely to be very mildly disgusting.

With anyone below the age of 21, fairly disgusting especially if they use it to try to get me to buy them alcohol.

Between the ages of 16 and 18, at least moderately disgusting even where legal.

Between the ages of 13 and 16, very disgusting legal or illegal.

12 and under, extremely disgusting.

Anyone of any age who acts like a five year old: Just as disgusting as if their bodies were five years old. This includes people I have known who have graduated college.

On the other hand I think the age of consent should be 13 or 14. It's not so much that I think they have the judgement for it. I think that if they don't by then they probably never will. Mostly I'm sick of the rhetoric and the screwing around. Like I said before in another thread, I don't think these anti people know how to play like adults so we should take away their toys before they hurt anyone else.

You didn't actually answer the question' date=' though.

Would you, or would you not, allow for ANY sexual predator laws to be in place for children ages 12 and under?[/quote']

Telling me that I didn't actually answer the question is an outright lie, Pangloss. Could you at least try to keep it believable?

No, no sexual predator laws. They allow a sexually repressive and very violent group of humans to predate on everyone who does not agree with them. The idea that it is for the children is another outright lie. It is for the benefit of people who continually undermine all human rights.

With anyone below the age of 30, I think sex is likely to be very mildly disgusting.

So your saying we shouldn't have sex before we're 30? in the stoneage people were lucky to live till 30.

Between the ages of 16 and 18, at least moderately disgusting even where legal.

you must think i'm disgusting then.

No, no sexual predator laws. They allow a sexually repressive and very violent group of humans to predate on everyone who does not agree with them. The idea that it is for the children is another outright lie. It is for the benefit of people who continually undermine all human rights.

And in defense of that you said earlier that offenders can be charged with other crimes (assault, attempted murder, etc). But in fact most children below a certain age (which varies) tend to do exactly what adults tell them to do. So there's no violent event for authorities to charge the offender with. It's a sexual offense or nothing.

How would address this problem?

Do you want to live in a world where any adult can find the nearest four-year-old, shove a lollipop in her mouth, and bend her over a rail? So long as she's happy, no laws are broken in Thomas's world.

You say that you find such people dispicable, and then you turn around and propose that we legalize what they do. Doesn't sound to me like you find them dispicable at all. But hey, you keep spinning. You can fool some of the people some of the time....

So your saying we shouldn't have sex before we're 30? in the stoneage people were lucky to live till 30.

you must think i'm disgusting then.

Mildly disgusting. :embarass: Of course, if I mind my own business, I won't react to it, will I? I'm all in favor of minding my own business. The punishment for poking my nose into other people's business is that I have my nose in other people's business and I know what they are doing. Knowing what they are doing has never been to my liking.

And in defense of that you said earlier that offenders can be charged with other crimes (assault' date=' attempted murder, etc). But in fact most children below a certain age (which varies) tend to do [b']exactly what adults tell them to do[/b]. So there's no violent event for authorities to charge the offender with. It's a sexual offense or nothing.

How would address this problem?

Do you want to live in a world where any adult can find the nearest four-year-old, shove a lollipop in her mouth, and bend her over a rail? So long as she's happy, no laws are broken in Thomas's world.

You say that you find such people dispicable, and then you turn around and propose that we legalize what they do. Doesn't sound to me like you find them dispicable at all. But hey, you keep spinning. You can fool some of the people some of the time....

Pangloss, you asked a very specific question for a very specific reason, and I knew you were going to act this way about the answer. You're the one who spins, on several different subject. You accuse me and others of doing that to try to divert attention from your own spin.

You asked if I favor sexual predator laws. The answer is that I don't. When you say that this means that I favor legalization of sex with four-year-old people, you insult my intelligence, your intelligence, and that of the audience. I also think that you are deliberately being dishonest. The truth is that America was quite capable of heavily punishing pedophiles long before the godlost term "sexual predator" was coined. I object to the term because it is a buzzword that, as has become all too clear the last few years, helps people turn off the cognitive functions of their brains and unleash mindless fury against any target. This wouldn't be good even if people could stay with the appropriate targets, which they can't. These days you're a pedophile if you wipe from back to front instead of from front to back.

If you actually believe that most 4 year old people do exactly what any adult tells them, you don't know children. This is one of the reasons I don't believe the rhetoric. Thinking that children are that obedient borders on the asinine. Pushing that belief on someone else is deliberately trying to get over on them. But you get to do that because it is "for the children"? There seems to be nothing too stupid for people to do "for the children" and they still think it isn't stupid.