Connection Between COVID-19 and Politics

sologuitar

I am not startled the China virus. This is nothing new to me. Bill Gates, who is very passionate about world depopulation, spoke clearly to a large audience in 2013 about the coming killer virus. He knew about COVID-19 then and the aftermath of vaccines and boosters. By the way, I am not a fan of Bill Gates, George Soros and other billionaires who are selfishly thinking about reducing population for their own sick and perverted pleasure.

!

Moderator Note

We're not overly fond of conspiracy here to begin with, since there is rarely any evidence offered, but the real offense here is making these statements as if they're already known facts. I'm throwing this thread in the Trash, but you can start another one on this topic if you bother to back up ANY of your conjectures with actual evidence. For instance, Bill Gates predicted a coming killer virus because so were many leading immunologists, and of course we've known about vaccines and quarantines for centuries. If you wish to claim conspiracy, please support your claims with facts.