My point of view on religion

kidaskingquestion

I think religion is created by human to guide human in a good way. God did not create any religion. All human are same. By looking at a new born child you can't tell which religion he belongs to. There parents teach them the religion. I think human wrote all those holy books to guide human in a good way. But who created all this the sea, the earth, the sun, the universe. May be we human can't think how God is, it may be beyond our imagination. The whole universe can be little part of God. Time has no start and no ending. May God is the Infinity that we can never imagine. So as a human being we should love our earth. Its the only place where we can stay alive. We should try to keep our world healty. As long as earth is alive our human race also alive. We can spend only roughly 60-70 years of infinite time. We should keep ourself happy and others to. Thats only my point of view. Apology If I hurt anyone’s feelings. Thank you.

On 11/12/2022 at 1:21 AM, kidaskingquestion said:

I think religion is created by human to guide human in a good way. God did not create any religion. All human are same. By looking at a new born child you can't tell which religion he belongs to. There parents teach them the religion. I think human wrote all those holy books to guide human in a good way. But who created all this the sea, the earth, the sun, the universe. May be we human can't think how God is, it may be beyond our imagination. The whole universe can be little part of God. Time has no start and no ending. May God is the Infinity that we can never imagine. So as a human being we should love our earth. Its the only place where we can stay alive. We should try to keep our world healty. As long as earth is alive our human race also alive. We can spend only roughly 60-70 years of infinite time. We should keep ourself happy and others to. Thats only my point of view. Apology If I hurt anyone’s feelings. Thank you.

I really appreciate your philosophical views on this matter. It's truly humbling. 

If I suggest a manner of thinking would you like to comment on it?

1. All religions as we know are man made institutions, just like you said. 

2. All humans are the same. 

3. But there was a creator.

4. And we don't know what this creator actually is ontologically, just like you said. 

5. Time is not subject to this creator because he is outside creation. Time is only applicable to creation. 

6. We thrive to be truthful and seek the guidance of the creator who knows better than us human beings, but we can only strive. 

Cheers. 

44 minutes ago, Dis n Dat said:

I really appreciate your philosophical views on this matter. It's truly humbling. 

1. All religions as we know are man made institutions, just like you said. 

4. And we don't know what this creator actually is ontologically, just like you said. 

5. Time is not subject to this creator because he is outside creation. Time is only applicable to creation. 

6. We thrive to be truthful and seek the guidance of the creator who knows better than us human beings, but we can only strive. 

Cheers. 

1. Totally agree

2. All humans are unique

3. Yes, humans created the idea of god

4. We do - humans

5. Time could not not be subject to an all powerful omniscient entity, or any other reality.

6. We thrive to survive, the rest is emotional appeal, hopefully making society a more pleasurably place where all are welcome 

1 hour ago, Intoscience said:

1. Totally agree

2. All humans are unique

3. Yes, humans created the idea of god

4. We do - humans

5. Time could not not be subject to an all powerful omniscient entity, or any other reality.

6. We thrive to survive, the rest is emotional appeal, hopefully making society a more pleasurably place where all are welcome 

That question is irrelevant to you because you have a presupposition that dominates your epistemology and negates basic premises the OP is coming from. Thank you for your response. 

40 minutes ago, Dis n Dat said:

That question is irrelevant to you because you have a presupposition that dominates your epistemology and negates basic premises the OP is coming from. Thank you for your response. 

I like and agree in most part the basic premise of the views of the OP. In fact if that is all religion is designed to do then I'm in. Anything that promotes a healthy and happy standard of living for all life is surely a good thing, no? I also agree that "if" god is real then I would imagine god to be unimaginable, as I have stated before. But I'm also happy with the notion that there is no requirement for god in the first place. 

3 hours ago, Dis n Dat said:

All humans are human and uniquely mapped genetically, which makes us both the same and different; it's our life experience that sorts the wheat from the chaff...

3 hours ago, Dis n Dat said:

I'm not sure what logical fallacy that is, perhaps a non sequitur; I'm sure some of the more learned membership can put a name too it.

What God/creator have you had direct contact with, to be so sure he/she/it exists?

My money is on <insert religion here>...

4 hours ago, Dis n Dat said:

If you agree that the bible's of this world is written by humans, and I'm sure you have (if not in this thread), then the guidance and truth you seek is from your human sibling's...

BTW what religion is your favoured flavour? Because the answer's across your thread's, is very contradictory. 😇

48 minutes ago, Intoscience said:

I like and agree in most part the basic premise of the views of the OP. In fact if that is all religion is designed to do then I'm in.

It is, unfortunately people get in the way...

if-a-person-wishes-to-achieve-peace-of-mind-and-happiness-th-author-friedrich-nietzsche - Copy.jpg

That goes for politicians too, the only difference is, politicians only want it for themselves; so they twist a truth into a lie or a lie into a truth; they're not interested in teaching for the greater good...

1 hour ago, Intoscience said:

I like and agree in most part the basic premise of the views of the OP. In fact if that is all religion is designed to do then I'm in. Anything that promotes a healthy and happy standard of living for all life is surely a good thing, no? I also agree that "if" god is real then I would imagine god to be unimaginable, as I have stated before. But I'm also happy with the notion that there is no requirement for god in the first place. 

I can respect that.