Im pretty much god, Ask me anything.

Iamgod_

It could be pertaining to religion or deep philosophical / paradoxical quandries but really it could be anything.

I can garauntee an intelligent answer, this may seem like a troll account but I'm 100% serious, and if I'm taken seriously I'd be pretty much being willing to write the books worth of reasoning required to give proper explanations to these deep topics that supposedly evade tha common mind, I made this an ask me anything because I'm lazy and I do better when It's bouncing off other people so to speak. 

This also the first site I found that didn't gate keep posting privileges, talk about being anti thetical to the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom.

I'll check this post for comment within the next 48 hours, I'm going to bed.

BTW the more unique/specific your question the easier I can answer, I respect the hell out of any really original questions example: does reality really exist?

6 hours ago, Iamgod_ said:

It could be pertaining to religion or deep philosophical / paradoxical quandaries ...

The selected discussion topics clearly indicate that you are not..

I'm pretty much god, Ask me anything.

Is it OK for you to ask about quantum physics?

3 hours ago, dimreepr said:

What's the point of humility?

Humility? Or you misspelled humanity?

Humility depends on the context in which it is used. One prefers to survive, another wants to gain something, another has no self-esteem.

23 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Humility? Or you misspelled humanity?

Nope.

24 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Humility depends on the context in which it is used. One prefers to survive, another wants to gain something, another has no self-esteem.

But you have... 😉

30 minutes ago, Sensei said:

The selected discussion topics clearly indicate that you are not..

Let's at least give him/her/it the chance to explain themself, who knows it might be interesting.

41 minutes ago, Sensei said:

When you will learn to write full length sentences so they are not ambiguous?

You seem easily confused 😕, I haven't misspelled/mistaken humilty for humanity, but you have; I'm not sure what's ambiguous, please explain.

45 minutes ago, Sensei said:

ps. Down vote? Really?

I didn't think your post deserved a +1, it's not a downvote, think of it as redressing the balance... 

32 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

I didn't think your post deserved a +1, it's not a downvote, think of it as redressing the balance... 

"You seem easily confused".. Someone gave an up-vote because of a humorous video that fits perfectly with this discussion with the OP.

!

Moderator Note

There are no common minds here, so the premise of the OP is flawed, and this thread won't work. 

Since there were so many enthusiastic responses, I won't spamban the new god member, but that's my first reaction. Obviously some members are interested in the new knowledge this encounter represents. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.