Cold fusion

Henry Trehub

I have cracked cold fusion and warm fusion the key to alien space flight. Two plutonium atoms suspended in sodium cooled by foreign gas with an oscillating electromagnetic field inside a diamagnetic shell. Their is a plasma discharge and an associated artificial gravitational field. Warm fusion works with the same principle except mercury which is how the nazis made it to the moon. And the moon landing is a hoax, Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon but who filmed him? My name is Henry Trehub.

!

Moderator Note

One thread per topic, please.

Since you're making speculative assertions wrt fusion, I've moved this to Speculations. You'll need to support those assertions with some evidence and sound reasoning, something to elevate it from a wild-ass guess on your part.

We don't bother with conspiracy here because we're a science discussion forum, so please don't go off on moon hoax tangents if you really want to discuss your fusion ideas. If you persist in conspiracy, we'll ask you to take it elsewhere by banning your account. Good luck.

53 minutes ago, Henry Trehub said:
I have cracked cold fusion and warm fusion the key to alien space flight. Two plutonium atoms suspended in sodium cooled by foreign gas with an oscillating electromagnetic field inside a diamagnetic shell. Their is a plasma discharge and an associated artificial gravitational field. Warm fusion works with the same principle except mercury which is how the nazis made it to the moon. And the moon landing is a hoax, Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon but who filmed him? My name is Henry Trehub.

Hi.  My name is Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus Lamar III.  Your science appears to be word salad.  What is "foreign gas"?  What is the diamagnetic shell - bismuth?  graphite? Why?  What is an artificial gravitational field?  And why would a plasma discharge generate it?  

Fluorine gas

2 hours ago, Henry Trehub said:

Bismuth is the diamagnetic element fluorine gas is what I meant by foreign gas it was a misspelling.

8 minutes ago, Henry Trehub said:

Fluorine gas

Bismuth is the diamagnetic element fluorine gas is what I meant by foreign gas it was a misspelling.

!

Moderator Note

You’ve neglected to include any rigorous discussion of how fusion is achieved.

The oscillation of the electrical field pushes the electrons associated with the Plutonium atoms generates heat. Sodium in a honey comb configuration is heated by the reaction and the fluorine gas cools it and as it heats up it expands driving a high efficiency turbine which is cooled by the fluorine. If you use mercury do you have to shut off the reaction from time to time or it will melt down.

4 minutes ago, Henry Trehub said:

The oscillation of the electrical field pushes the electrons associated with the Plutonium atoms generates heat. Sodium in a honey comb configuration is heated by the reaction and the fluorine gas cools it and as it heats up it expands driving a high efficiency turbine which is cooled by the fluorine. If you use mercury do you have to shut off the reaction from time to time or it will melt down.

There’s no fusion described here. 

There is nothing to 'fuse' here; Plutonium is 'fissionable', not 'fusible'.
And IF you could fuse Plutonium to a stable configuration ( you can't ), you would need to ADD massive amounts of energy.

Either you don't understand English, or you don't understand Nuclear Physics.
Come back when you understand one or the other.

Edited by MigL

3 hours ago, Henry Trehub said:

If the electrons meet to generate heat isn’t that fusion?

No

That's "rubbing your hands together on a cold day".
Fusion is a bit more complicated.

7 hours ago, Henry Trehub said:

I have cracked cold fusion

3 hours ago, Henry Trehub said:

isn’t that fusion?

You are unlikely to have "cracked" something when you have to ask  what it is.

7 hours ago, Henry Trehub said:

If the electrons meet to generate heat isn’t that fusion?

No.  Electrons never "meet."  Electrons move from atom to atom both during chemical reactions and conduction of electricity in metals.  They cannot fuse because there is no analogy to the nuclear force between electrons.

The point is this works for clean electrical power and it will change everything.

You have posted nothing that would be of benefit for clean electrical power.

11 hours ago, Henry Trehub said:
... Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon but who filmed him? ...

Even Lego knows. This is very public knowledge.

The initial ladder descent was filmed by a flip out camera. After that, well, there were two people in the lander.

(Per the mod post, I don't mean this to become a topic, but this is a specific technical engineering detail you should know.)

landercam.jpg

Edited by pzkpfw
Saw mod post later