Throw out your old P4.

Edward

interesting you think they could make a better website

Yes, perhaps if it weren't total BULLSHIT they would have a better web site.

Yes, I call bullshit. These are such horrible photoshops it's ridiculous.

256Mx6M.jpg

Yes folks, they claim this little doodad that looks halfway between a Toslink connector and a miniplug stores a whopping 24GB.

1TBram.jpg

Oh look, this is supposed to store 1 TB! So why is the label horribly photoshopped?

HDDComp.jpg

Hey look, it's a QuantumTM brand component! Oh wait, it's just BULLSHIT!

The sad thing is this detracts from real companies making molecular computing breakthroughs

Well, there are several marks of a hoax on that page, like the golden Oscar as one of the awards, but this kind of hoax is going to make people feel really used. Most likely the "horrible photoshop" is because the maker of this hoax actually made up paper labels and cut them by hand.

There have been many scholarly journals / respectable science magazines reporting on nano-scale data storage (non volatile). It is, in fact, possible to fit that much data into something that small!

I'm not sure exactly which articles I'm referring to 'cause I don't remember exactly what it was, but IEEE Spectrum, Technology Review (MIT's Magazine of Innovation), Scientific American, and Popular Science are some good candidates.

As far as this particular case goes, I don't know.

Note: THIS IS NOT QUANTUM COMPUTING. From every description I have heard, this is an example of chips designed using nanotechnology. Quantum computing is a completely different thing. Check wikipedia for both "quantum computers" and for "atomic-scale computing." The difference is immense.