Re: Earth's gravity growing.

Lan Todak

I have something to share to all of you. As the title says, i will talk about earth's gravity growing with a proof. Don't worry, the proof I will provide can be tested in a lab just like you usually do, a very simple lab test.

// I have asked admin to repost the topic. I hope this is ok.

!

Moderator Note

I don't think you understand how any of this works. You've tried this many times before, you don't actually support your idea beyond stating it, restating it, and waving your hands in insistence that you're right. I agreed to let you bring it up yet again because you promised you had some supporting evidence to back up your claims. And here is the first post, with nothing but vague promises and absolutely no direction for discussion. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

If I was trying to persuade anybody of anything, I sure wouldn't make a bunch of promises I had no intention of keeping. I would lead with some good, solid evidence that supports my extraordinary claims.