The West will continue to fall, since the politicians use lies to fight with Russia

PeterBushMan

Why China, Vietnam, North Korea support Russia?

China, Vietnam, North Korea  all called Russia as big brother.

Mao called Satin as big boss.

Chinese Called Stain as Kind father, "cifu".

Chinese President Dr Sun Yat-sen said "Russia is our teacher."

The West laughs at Russia lost a war to Japan, which Japan lost more soldiers. The West must forget the battle of Singapore, and the battle of Indonesia.

Edited by PeterBushMan

• PeterBushMan changed the title to The West will continue to fall, since the politicians use lies to fight with Russia
32 minutes ago, PeterBushMan said:

The West laughs at Russia lost a war to Japan, which Japan lost more soldiers. The West must forget the battle of Singapore, and the battle of Indonesia.

China and N Korea are ruled by totalitarian despots like Putin, so the answer is obvious. Vietnam has not sided with Russia but is maintaining a neutral stance.

The rest of your post is too incoherent to respond to - though a sort of blurred hatred of the West seems to come through. 

4 hours ago, PeterBushMan said:

Mao called Satin Stalin as big boss.

Chinese Called Stain Stalin as Kind father, "cifu".

Without the influence/existence of the USSR, there would be no communist China, but a democratic/republican China.

Without the influence/existence of the USSR, there would not be a communist Vietnam, but a democratic/republican Vietnam.

Without the influence/existence of the USSR, there would not be a communist Korea, but a democratic/republican Korea.

Without the influence/existence of the USSR, there would still be hundreds of millions of people still alive and their unborn child..

Edited by Sensei

Your opening post doesn't seem to address the assertion you make in your title. Can you tell us what lies are being used to fight Russia? You assume that "the West" is already "falling" and will continue to do so, yet make no arguments as to why. Can you give us more direction about the exact topic you want to discuss? Are you arguing in favor of Stalin (I liked when you called him "Stain"), or Putin, or is this just a "Russia is great" propaganda post?

4 hours ago, exchemist said:

China and N Korea are ruled by totalitarian despots like Putin, so the answer is obvious. Vietnam has not sided with Russia but is maintaining a neutral stance.

The rest of your post is too incoherent to respond to - though a sort of blurred hatred of the West seems to come through. 

In addition, China's "support" of Russia only goes as far as what China sees as benefiting themselves.  They would not be adverse to "supporting" Russia in an endeavor that would ultimately weaken Russia.

33 minutes ago, Janus said:

In addition, China's "support" of Russia only goes as far as what China sees as benefiting themselves.  They would not be adverse to "supporting" Russia in an endeavor that would ultimately weaken Russia.

Indeed, I see they have succeeded in prizing Kazakhstan away from Russia's orbit and into their own. Russia itself could one day end up being a satellite of China!

Edited by exchemist

6 hours ago, PeterBushMan said:

Neigbours , communism , different cultures . There is only really 3 players in this world games but there is only one purpose . 

1 hour ago, exchemist said:

Indeed, I see they have succeeded in prizing Kazakhstan away from Russia's orbit and into their own. Russia itself could one day end up being a satellite of China!

Couldn't we all?

If anti democratic  regimes  become the norm then China will be primus inter pares and  the democracies may  eventually  only survive  under its suffrance 

And the US may not remain the bulwark  we might wish  for  if the dice fall the wrong way there (it was a  land of hope and aspiration  and may fall  off its bike when that well is poisoned)

How long will Europe et al survive if they are cast adrift?

1 hour ago, geordief said:

Couldn't we all?

If anti democratic  regimes  become the norm then China will be primus inter pares and  the democracies may  eventually  only survive  under its suffrance 

And the US may not remain the bulwark  we might wish  for  if the dice fall the wrong way there (it was a  land of hope and aspiration  and may fall  off its bike when that well is poisoned)

How long will Europe et al survive if they are cast adrift?

China has its own problems. The move to a cult of personality sows the seeds of downfall. 

2 hours ago, exchemist said:

China has its own problems. The move to a cult of personality sows the seeds of downfall. 

Strange though that both China and Russia claim,from what I have heard to have become disillusioned with the West(along with many of our  own citizens)

Do they  feel that gives them some sort of moral high ground even though they are sitting in the moral gutter?(I concede that the  Chinese CP has lifted its citizens out of poverty and that Russia has ,like every state legitimate security interests)

I thought both China and Russia have recent histories of  personality cults.They seem to  have a tolerance for them.Russia may  well be on the way down  but I don't see that with China (the future,particularly  ours is a very cloudy territory)

7 hours ago, geordief said:

Strange though that both China and Russia claim,from what I have heard to have become disillusioned with the West(along with many of our  own citizens)

Do they  feel that gives them some sort of moral high ground even though they are sitting in the moral gutter?(I concede that the  Chinese CP has lifted its citizens out of poverty and that Russia has ,like every state legitimate security interests)

I thought both China and Russia have recent histories of  personality cults.They seem to  have a tolerance for them.Russia may  well be on the way down  but I don't see that with China (the future,particularly  ours is a very cloudy territory)

China’s handling of Covid is an example of autocratic hubris. How will they get out of it? 

And, longer term, they are sitting on a huge demographic timebomb.

Edited by exchemist

1 hour ago, geordief said:

Is that not just a question  of getting past the elections and changing policy then?

To what? Their vaccine doesn't work very well and people don't trust it, so much of the population is exposed to significant risk if they catch the virus. They would need to import gwailo vaccines and convince people to get vaccinated, which is a massive undertaking, or else just accept the deaths and strain on their medical system. Even after the elections, Xi would risk a tsunami of public wrath if that happened.

There is nothing they can do about the demographic time bomb, so far as I can see. 

21 minutes ago, exchemist said:

To what? Their vaccine doesn't work very well and people don't trust it, so much of the population is exposed to significant risk if they catch the virus. They would need to import gwailo vaccines and convince people to get vaccinated, which is a massive undertaking, or else just accept the deaths and strain on their medical system. Even after the elections, Xi would risk a tsunami of public wrath if that happened.

There is nothing they can do about the demographic time bomb, so far as I can see. 

Well,same as here if people  don't want to take the vaccine (they could import one if necessary) then they take the consequences.

The blame would be taken from the shoulders of the "politicians" and the hospitals would be kept functioning   if necessary by according second class status to those who did not "pull their weight" (they can also build new hospitals very  quickly  ,as we have seen-proper medical facilities  I can't  say)

It is not a big ask to ask the population  to take a vaccine if the alternative is one's neighnours foregoing medical  treatment  for  other illnesses. 

Of course  if they don't source the best vaccines for their citizens  then they invite criticism  from them.

Perhaps I am over simplifying....