How to remove ID/Password from windows 10

PeterBushMan

I've been using the duckduckgo browser, which does not have these problems and gives a high level of privacy.  And it reduces ads so severely I've wondered how they stay in business.  

With Chrome you have to go to Settings and click to the advanced browser security settings which then allow you to delete saved passwords, as well as cookies, cache, and site settings.  Just make sure you have the PW safely stored elsewhere.  

Thanks! Anyway I am still using firefox.

Another question is window 10 also keep your search records in search bar, and you have to delete them one by one, not delete all of them by one click.

I am not surprise that The West is falling, it is just so dumb, example every website ask you do you accept "cookies" or not? lol, the rule must be made by those politicians know nothing about IT

And those dumb webmasters use three frames, and give you 2 inches space to view their web pages.

19 hours ago, TheVat said:

I've been using the duckduckgo browser, which does not have these problems and gives a high level of privacy.  And it reduces ads so severely I've wondered how they stay in business.  

With Chrome you have to go to Settings and click to the advanced browser security settings which then allow you to delete saved passwords, as well as cookies, cache, and site settings.  Just make sure you have the PW safely stored elsewhere.  

This is a good balanced article

https://vpnoverview.com/privacy/anonymous-browsing/duckduckgo/

Thanks!   Yes, I like that the DDG browser does automatically what I have to do by hand with Chrome.  And the search engine has worked really well for me, not toploading the results with ads and the most heavily monetized websites.  

6 hours ago, PeterBushMan said:

Thanks! Anyway I am still using firefox.

Sorry to say, Firefox has gone into a tailspin.  Get out while you can.  It will soon be in the software graveyard with Netscape Navigator.

• 5 months later...

Hello this is Gulshan Negi

Well, to remove the password from a Windows 10 account, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type "netplwiz" and hit Enter.
3. In the User Accounts window that appears, select the account for which you want to remove the password.
4. Uncheck the box next to "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer".
5. Click on "Apply" and enter your current password to confirm your changes.
6. Click on "OK" to save your changes and exit the User Accounts window.

Thanks