Origin of Natural Order

RSolomon

Joigus

“Trust yourself when all men doubt you yet make allowance for their doubting too.” - R Kipling

I thought we left off with the Einstein quote (bone of contention) some while ago. Not that it was incorrect, but because it is not worth getting hung-up over.

Consider the geometry included in the two previous PDF sent in responded to Studiot! Then tell me that my Geometric Common Denominator is incorrect… Please do think about it some first!

To your Eastwood quote - “Just one more question, Pilgrim. How far up your as_ do you want my boot?” The Duke!

On 10/1/2022 at 3:07 PM, studiot said:

Studiot

“If you were prepared to listen a bit more, instead of trying to teach your grandmother to suck eggs, you might be in danger of learning some very useful and interesting stuff.”

(1.) I have indeed been paying attention, though to equate anything I have said, as though I take you as to do with somebodies egg sucking grandmother… I have learned some interesting stuff, along with some nonsense.  

“Very few crystal studies are performed using electron microscopes.”

“Obviously the larger ones can be seen and measured with the naked eye.”

“Smaller ones are amenable to optical methods.”

“The main micro level studies are performed by diffraction methods, pioneered by the Braggs.”

(2.) OK, And, that is subterfuge, having lost the point regarding the prevalence of primary geometry being inherent throughout natural structures (at one stage or another), including crystals & clouds.  

“You would then learn that there are not many variations in geometric stacking but in fact suprisingly few.”

(3.) Good point! And geometric stackings trace to the same primary geometric expressions, of which I speak.  

“As I said last time this is due to the configurations being minimum energy ones.”

“Im sorry, this is just mystical woo woo not Science. And in particular nothing to do with clouds.”

“Again if you listened a bit you would learn that Chaos has nothing whatsoever to do with entropy.”

(4.) “Entropy vs chaos they both are (generally) a measure of "disorder". It's not exactly a good definition per se, but that's how it's generally defined.” So by focusing on splitting hairs & straining at gnats, you obfuscate the matter as a whole.  

“It is a mathematical umbrella for a number of recently discovered natural pattern making, which includes the shape of clouds, which are fractal nature.”

(5.) Fractals are natural patterns, ideally based on natural geometric progressions, which includes the shape of clouds… I got that, so is there an agreement, or an argument there?

“Once again energy plays a leading role, this time in determining the climate of the whole planet through certain types of cloud formation. The names Malkus, Riehl and Schaefer staning out here.

“One thing is certain cloud shapes bear no resemblence at all to the traditional Greek shapes you claimed control all natural structure and order.”

(6.) What I have learned is, you simply choose to dismiss matters that you don’t choose to understand!

“One single counterexample is enough to demolish such an overambitious claim.”

“im sorry, this is just mystical woo woo not Science. And in particular nothing to do with clouds.” 

(7.) There you go again with the inmatistical woo woo…

Everyone to their own motion, grandma said as she kissed the cow!

Like I said before, contrary winds!

Amen & Adios!  

48 minutes ago, RSolomon said:

How yah doing on checking my geometry?

It's a good job I have a lot of patience since your geometric response to my question doesn't look like it's going to arrive any time soon.

My question simply asked how your geometric shapes related to natural phenomena such as clouds.

All I have received in return is deaf reiteration of previously preached mantras.

To Whom ir May Concern

The electricity went down here, causing the loss of an earlier more thoughtful response. So now days later & after the harvest, is a brief response.  

It seems that all attempts to get a serious response to the most pivotal assertions, which has gotten lost in debates over secondary issues, i.e., quotes & such. Having considered valid criticism, while deeming the nonsense unworthy of our time or efforts.

The matter of an omission within the fundamental body of natural geometric knowledge is of primary significance, if no one there is willing or able to acknowledge, or to refuted it… If so, then the matter has gone to the wrong forum.

The assertion is, that Scroll Geometry (attached) is a workable Solution to a serious omission. Geometry is a precise language in-and-of-itself; it also stands to mathematical proofs. Therein is the crux of the matter, and upon which the unity of natural geometric structure & order is based – for starters!

See attached!

If PDF is attached improperly, please do let me know!

4-Scroll.pdf

On 10/6/2022 at 10:36 AM, RSolomon said:

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - 1962
Another 
erroneous critisim of my quotes.
Everybody makes mistakes - you have made yours!

Whoa, take'er easy there, Pilgrim.

I have seen"the man who shot Liberty Valence" many times.
Here are a selection of quotes from the movie ...

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - Wikiquote

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962) - Quotes - IMDb

Perhaps you can find your 'quote' for me, or pull up a You Tube clip ?
( always glad to be a secondary issue )

Edited by MigL

9 hours ago, RSolomon said:

So, what seems to be the problem?

Solomon

!

Moderator Note

Just attaching a PDF requires the reader to open it in order to participate, and many don't trust random strangers, so our rules state you should post the relevant parts here, in the thread, and include the document for those who want to open it and read further. So far, your PDFs haven't produced the kind of clarity a science discussion needs, so it would be helpful if you posted the parts that might help others understand your proposal.