My friend created a theoretical heatless pseudo-infinite energy source using blueshift and rapid spatial expansion.

Kerbot

Disclaimer

While I want to know how it works, I don't want to be spoon-fed scientific information, if that makes any sense. I would like an explanation of how it works and the math behind it.

Another disclaimer, I know many of you may speculate that it couldn't possibly, work, but just assume that it does, theoretically.

I'm new to this site, if I've broken any rules, please let me know ASAP. (I've read them all.)

Finally, a disclaimer for myself. I'd personally like to converse on how it works, to counter being spoon fed information.

About

It's all in the name, really. I just want to know how this energy source works and all the mechanics involved in it. 

20 minutes ago, Kerbot said:

I would like an explanation of how it works and the math behind it.

How does your friend, who created the thing, answer your question?

I do not know what a heatless pseudo-infinite energy source using blueshift and rapid spatial expansion is, can you provide an explanation?

25 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

How does your friend, who created the thing, answer your question?

I do not know what a heatless pseudo-infinite energy source using blueshift and rapid spatial expansion is, can you provide an explanation?

Let me explain how the story started. I explained how GEM (Gravitoelectromagnetism) could possibly be used in energy production. He's explained there was a way better alternative, here's the conversation:

"I already discovered what is theoretically the ultimate reactor, though."

ME: "Oh?" 

"It’s a heatless pseudo-infinite energy source with efficiency only limited spatially and by starting energy."

ME: "What mechanics are used for it, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Rapid spatial expansion and blue shift."

I hope this clears up some confusion.

4 minutes ago, swansont said:

Why are you asking us? Shouldn’t you ask the person who has the details?

He hasn't responded in a month.

1 hour ago, Kerbot said:

"It’s a heatless pseudo-infinite energy source with efficiency only limited spatially and by starting energy."

I think the key word here is "pseudo". I recently cooked up a pseudo infinite pot of chili.

I think your 'friend' has you beat.

You were only able to string two sciency-sounding terms together  ( gravito and electromagnetic ).
He was able to string together a whole bunch of nonsense that sounds vaguely scientific ( heatless, pseudo-infinite, spatial expansion, blue shift, etc. ); you're gonna have to up your game to be more non-sensical.
Try 'quantum gravitoelectromagnetic, oscillating, differential frequency, heat amplification engine'.
He, and just about everyone else, won't have a clue as  to what you're talking about ...

1 hour ago, MigL said:

I think your 'friend' has you beat.

You were only able to string two sciency-sounding terms together  ( gravito and electromagnetic ).
He was able to string together a whole bunch of nonsense that sounds vaguely scientific ( heatless, pseudo-infinite, spatial expansion, blue shift, etc. ); you're gonna have to up your game to be more non-sensical.
Try 'quantum gravitoelectromagnetic, oscillating, differential frequency, heat amplification engine'.
He, and just about everyone else, won't have a clue as  to what you're talking about ...

Well I know gravitoelectromagnetism is a thing, Gravitoelectromagnetism - Wikipedia.

44 minutes ago, Kerbot said:

Well I know gravitoelectromagnetism is a thing

Really ?

From your link

"analogies between the equations for electromagnetism and relativistic gravitation; specifically: between Maxwell's field equations and an approximation, valid under certain conditions, to the Einstein field equations for general relativity."

IOW, sometimes they 'look' similar.

Thanks for the reply

16 hours ago, Kerbot said:

I hope this clears up some confusion.

Sorry, no it does not.

17 hours ago, Kerbot said:

I know many of you may speculate that it couldn't possibly, work, but just assume that it does, theoretically.

There is not enough information to start a scientific discussion or make any assumption. heatless pseudo-infinite energy isn't my area of expertise but when major search engines draws a blank about some physical concept it likely does not exist and therefore can not work.

Side note:

13 hours ago, MigL said:

Using software to automate this would be within my area of expertise ... :-)