Without any sex, could there be any sexually transmitted infection?

kenny1999

Yes.  We’ve compiled a list of 9 ways that you can get an STD without sex!

Considering the fact that the ‘S’ in STD stands for sexually, it must be impossible to get STDs without doing the horizontal mambo, right? WRONG. STDs can spread without even having sex. Things like kissing a loved one or family member, conducting oral, sharing contaminated food, borrowing unclean towels, and more can transmit STDs like chlamydia, herpes, and hepatitis. 

20 million new cases of sexually transmitted infections spread in the U.S. every year. Although sexual intercourse is a common way to contract an STD, you may be wondering how you wound up catching one yourself without having sex. That’s why we’ve put together a list of some of the most common ways people contract STDs without having sex.

https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/how-to-get-an-std-without-having-sex/

3 hours ago, kenny1999 said:

For example, if skin or genital is rubbed with dirty public towel, could there be any sexually transmitted infection or other allergy problems? Chance is rare or just simply impossible at all?

This depends on the survivability of the pathogen outside the host body.

21 hours ago, kenny1999 said:

For example, if skin or genital is rubbed with dirty public towel, could there be any sexually transmitted infection or other allergy problems? Chance is rare or just simply impossible at all?

What's a "public towel" and why would anyone rub their genitals on one?

On 8/14/2022 at 3:35 PM, dimreepr said:

I think it depends more on the host body, accepting a quick feel...

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. Sounds like a conservative/extremist Christian condemnation of having sex (without which you wouldn't exist).

But I was thinking more from the point of view of a pathogen that likes some friendly environment and dislikes another unfriendly one. In friendly one, in some cases, it's vaginal discharge, sperm or blood etc. Pathogen does not think. Doesn't analyze how he/she/it gets there. So it can get there without any sexual activity of the host body..

ps. So don't abuse sex toy dolls if you find one discarded.. Even if you are her type..

Edited by Sensei

15 minutes ago, zapatos said:

Silence is not the same as consent. 🙃

@mistermack

Silence! Watching Westworld S04E08!

1 hour ago, mistermack said:

Is it abuse, if you have sex with one? That's what they're made for.  😋          

Have you watched season one of Westworld?

..you may be here, without or with, a reason, my little friend.. just to make amuse me.. or to piss me off..

2 hours ago, zapatos said:

Silence is not the same as consent. 🙃

It is if you get it in writing. In the instruction book. 

Actually, I can't remember ever getting verbal consent from a real woman. Or giving it. 

Does "fuck off, I'm tired" count as consent? If it doesn't, I've been raped many times. 

40 minutes ago, mistermack said:

Actually, I can't remember ever getting verbal consent from a real woman. Or giving it. 

A slap in the face after a kiss, does it count as disconsent?

45 minutes ago, mistermack said:

I've been raped many times. 

#metoo

45 minutes ago, mistermack said:

Does "fuck off, I'm tired" count as consent?

Does "I am tired of reading crap on the Internet wrote by crackpots"? ;)

I am intellectually raped and molested every single day reading crap...

#metoo