Energy Minimum Maximum (Theoretical)

Steven Batha

Could not upload full file nor writing.

Please view on social platforms.

Time - (a tangible noun) with (repeating change)

Distance = (a tangible noun) with (no change)

Combine Logics, maths, arts, linguistics, etc... MAINLY LOGICS

Think Logically. DEFINE IT = WHAT IS  THE DIFFERENCE = 1 SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE

Minimum Maximum_Page_09.jpg

Minimum Maximum_Page_10.jpg

Minimum Maximum_Page_11.jpg

Syntax garbled in upload. Contact or view on other platform. TIME IS NOT SECOND JUST AS SQUARE IS NOT RECTANGLE

!

Moderator Note

What we want is for you to write out the text of what you are discussing. Upload of images only in image file. That way we can quote specific parts. If you can't be bothered to do that, then don't expect anyone to put in the time to read or respond to you.

1 hour ago, Steven Batha said:

Time - (a tangible noun) with (repeating change)

Distance = (a tangible noun) with (no change)

Combine Logics, maths, arts, linguistics, etc... MAINLY LOGICS

Think Logically. DEFINE IT = WHAT IS  THE DIFFERENCE = 1 SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE

Why can't distance change? Also, this weird mix of maths and grammar may make a lot of sense to you, but I don't think anybody else understands it. Are you saying Time minus a noun, or Time is a noun?

There's no meaningful way to combine math and the arts in the way you suggest. It's like mixing some poetry in with your paint and expecting the color to change.

Scientific Method = Inverse Artistic Method.

Maths and Arts are one and the same just maths internal and arts external. Can't Place maths in you pocket.

You are quite ignorant, not stupid but uneducated. Noun = Tangible (person, place, thing) or Ideal (idea)

Time and Distance are both Tangible Nouns. Distance is unchanging so it may be scaled up or down (has associated scalar). Define Time. The only difference is one static and other dynamic. Time is not Second just as Square is not Rectangle. How did Time develop? Shadow growth and decay rates.

Lambda(wavelength). Look up. Define.

Time is dynamic spatial distance. Distance is static spatial distance.

How do we convert between us and them? (Aliens, ET, The OtherKind)

2 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

Time and Distance are both Tangible Nouns. Distance is unchanging so it may be scaled up or down (has associated scalar). Define Time. The only difference is one static and other dynamic. Time is not Second just as Square is not Rectangle. How did Time develop? Shadow growth and decay rates.

Lambda(wavelength). Look up. Define.

Time is dynamic spatial distance. Distance is static spatial distance.

My vote is that you are the worst communicator on this site

If swansont reads this or if someone may tell him directly, "You are a Redonculous Pear-Berry with no friends and bad body odor".

I cannot be bothered and I do not expect.

My vote is you are the worst listener on this site. I have uploaded details on other platforms. Stop peeing into the wind and thinking it is raining.

-"Dwight you ignorant slut"

Apologies to all. I thought this forum discussed Science and was well Educated. Apparently it's full of neck beards playing Pokemon. "Cash me outside how bout dat!"

2 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

Time is not Second just as Square is not Rectangle.

But a square IS a type of rectangle, though not all rectangles are squares. A second is a unit of time, and I think you make a mistake trying to mix units and types.

5 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

OK, so you feel the need to convert and mix these concepts because of extraterrestrial fears. I don't have anything for you, and I've lost all interest in trying to have a conversation about this with you. Sorry, but I have no idea why you think this is important or interesting.

4 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

If swansont reads this or if someone may tell him directly, "You are a Redonculous Pear-Berry with no friends and bad body odor".

I cannot be bothered and I do not expect.

My vote is you are the worst listener on this site. I have uploaded details on other platforms. Stop peeing into the wind and thinking it is raining.

-"Dwight you ignorant slut"

OK, this site isn't for you. We like clarity and civility. You need to start a blog for people to ignore elsewhere.