Birth of Mathematics from Logics

Steven Batha

Cross (Symbol of static distance)- Perpendicular/Conjoin/Derivate - ADDITION

Circle (Symbol of dynamic time) - Parallel/Disjoin/Deduce - SUBTRACTION

View .jpeg

Uploaded to social platforms (Steven Batha)

Uploaded noun diagram explanation (specifically marriage)

Fundamental Mathematical Operations.jpg

Can you pretend we're all sitting at a table talking, and you put up this slide to illustrate your concept? Now we need you to narrate, tell us what we're looking at, so we can have a conversation about this. Tell us, in your own words, what aspect of your idea you want to discuss, please.

2 hours ago, Steven Batha said:

Fundamental Mathematical Operations.jpg

Please separate out your various points so that others can identify what particular piece they are responding, without having to point to the whole lot !

I only wish to comment on the last line of your post image and the title of the thread.

I don't regard addition and subtraction as  'Fundamental Mathematical Operations'.

Most certainly not in  a Philosophy forum where the history of Mathematics can be taken into account in a thread entitled "Birth of Mathematics from Logics"

Incidentally, in case you first language is not English, these last two nouns are singular collective nouns without an 's' on their ends.

Edited by studiot

Stay Golden Pony Boy

I understand the confusion.

1st came philosophy. "Define It for me. Tell me What is the Difference." Define It = What is the Difference = 1 Social Perspective

2nd came Logic. "Define It. Deduce It."

3rd came Mathematics.

Mathematics birthed all other arts and sciences.

Philosophy is logical thinking. Logical Thinking is Derivation (adding) and Deduction (subtracting). True Philosophy = Logics = Mathematics

Maths for the Win!!!

Cross and Circle, Trinity Logo, Tenant Table, God (IT), and Energy bounds have all been deduced and pried apart. The are distinct ideas you have confused with one another.

1 hour ago, Steven Batha said:

Cross and Circle, Trinity Logo, Tenant Table, God (IT), and Energy bounds have all been deduced and pried apart. The are distinct ideas you have confused with one another.

I don't understand how your title relates to anything else you're talking about. You've devised this whole concept and now behave as if it's intuitive, but you're the only one who gets it. Can you explain it to others?

I don't understand the bit about your noun diagram explanation being specifically about marriage. Are you talking about the marriage of maths and logic? Why do you think they're married?

I'm glad you understand the confusion, but do you understand that you're compounding it each time you try to clarify?

1 hour ago, Steven Batha said:

Stay Golden Pony Boy

Every post you've made so far has gotten replies practically begging you to make sense and focus on explaining your idea to others. Do you really think you've made an effort?