Deduction (Copy post)

Steven Batha

5 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

Thank you for your comments and concerns. 

You're very welcome.

6 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

I can tell my inferior intellect is no match for your far superior mental fortitude.

You're being kind. After all, before you write a manuscript, you're apparently able to bear in mind ALL the assumptions, ALL the facts, and ALL the things you can AND can't define. You're amazing!

9 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

May your life be formatted to your liking. Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Thanks again, truly. Making an effort to be understood is always worth it.

50 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

Thank you. Remember, if you may Define It it is Complex and if you may not Define It you are probably dyslexic.🤪

While everybody else was learning one set of definitions, you spent the time coming up with different ones. Maybe it isn't dyslexia, maybe you just need to read the books and study them instead of making all this up on your own. You might learn that the sun is NOT "a static point" that defines time, and that the opposite of zero is not infinity and every other number. And you'll see how to start an explanation with small steps that can be easily digested by your audience, instead of turning on the fire hose and forcing them to drink every wild notion that pops into your head about everything all at once.

So-- I've read it all. and I do see some interesting points.  However, I think the reason for a lot of bad feedback is that you are attempting to cover so much with so few words and lots of symbols.  Just as an example, the sentence "Society (should/would/could) Service (a/the/those........" puts together many permutations of potential meaning all crammed into a singe sentence.  For you this makes sense as a way to say much in little space-- for me it becomes a huge chore to separate the potential meanings, and even when the potential meanings are separate I can't be sure if they are the ones you meant to convey.

Similarly, when you use two words with an equal sign in between "Individual perspective = reference" you are saying something that is obvious to you because you know the context in which you are making the statement.  However, that context is in your mind but not in the written word.  If you want others to understand you need to explain the context.

In simple terms, if you want others to understand what you have to say you have to take the time to write whole sentences and explain things more.  Try breaking the thing down into many parts a taking on only one part at a time.