Deduction

Steven Batha

46 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

It has already been written. May be read. May be not read. Either way it is still written. Majority just glance and don't read. I DO NOT WANT THEM AS TAKERS IF THEY CAN NOT EVEN READ. READ YOU PEOPLES!!!

No. This looks like mad ballocks.

1 hour ago, Steven Batha said:

Doesn't talk about any Religions.

!

Moderator Note

Seriously? The father, the son, the spirit - not tied to a religion?

Also - no video. People have to be able to participate without watching videos or clicking on links. Rule 2.7

…members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned. Attached documents should be for support material only; material for discussion must be posted…

Doesn't talk about any Religions.

Your table clearly talks about the Trinity, so I don't see how this is true.

It's logical deduction deducing the Tenant Table Marriage diagram and accompanying video is to help further explain.

It doesn't seem like formal logic. I didn't see an accompanying video, but I wouldn't be interested in watching it (not a fan of learning from videos, I prefer the written word).

READ. Then comment.

I did, you don't need to yell. The reply my comment got told me nothing, and seemed clearly wrong.

55 minutes ago, Steven Batha said:

I DO NOT WANT THEM AS TAKERS IF THEY CAN NOT EVEN READ. READ YOU PEOPLES!!!

Stop yelling, please. What you've written is bizarre and confusing, and you're getting feedback on that. We're asking questions and you're YELLING at us for not understanding. Why can't you be civil if you're so smart?

You wasted your 5 post first day maximum, so please help clarify if you come back tomorrow.

2 hours ago, TheVat said:

My marriage is currently an unholy trinity consisting of husband, wife, and feline she-devil.  

Where's my chart?  I want to READ IT NOW!

You NEED a Newfoundland PUPPY!!! Will keep devil cat busy with Someone NEW to bully, without serious damage to Dog or Furniture.

(Might need bigger house...)

Edited by Peterkin
forgot to capitalize