I would like to know if it is plausible?

grdg

good evening,
I am currently working on a device. I'm still at the modeling stage.
I make this publication in order to be able to exchange with scientists or experts because I have the impression that certain parameters escape me but I cannot see which ones.
I apologize in advance if my post is inappropriate.
Cordially

maquettemoteur2.png

I presume it's supposed to turn despite no net torque applied. That can't work. Sure, you have a force at application points pushing it counterclockwise, but the torque applied between the plate and same points of application balance that, pushing it clockwise. No motion will result.

Rule 1: Perpetual motion machines violate physics. Can't be done.

Edited by Halc

9 hours ago, grdg said:
good evening,
I make this publication in order to be able to exchange with scientists or experts because I have the impression that certain parameters escape me but I cannot see which ones.
Cordially

You have work to do on your magnets.

I suggest you study Halback arrays.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halbach_array

You might be able to knock up a home made prototype using fridge magnets to study the mag fields.

However remember that conventional electric motors work on somewhat similar princples and all of them have trouble starting because of symmetry. So they all have various arrangements to provide an initial impulse and then rely on mechanical inertia to take the rotor round to the next driving position.

10 hours ago, grdg said:
good evening,
Cordially

maquettemoteur2.png

Yes @Halc has pinpointed the flaw in your analysis. You have omitted the torque that is also exerted at your "point of application of the repulsive force".  This will be a clockwise torque. 

Alternatively, taking your brown construction as a rigid body, it should be obvious that applying two opposite forces (whether from magnets or anything else) along the diameter will simply tend to squeeze it and will not cause any rotation, regardless of its shape.