Gravity (split from A change in Gravity killed the dinosaurs!)

kba

2 hours ago, kba said:

He published few books.

But I saw his presentation on youtube.

In this publication (https://docs.google.com/gview?url=https://www.phantastike.com/other/weather/doc/) in russian you can find the weight measurement graphics (from page 27)

These "observations" of weight changes are as reliable as his "observations" of "pulsations" of the Earth movements around the Sun. Do you believe his "data"?

4 hours ago, Genady said:

These "observations" of weight changes are as reliable as his "observations" of "pulsations" of the Earth movements around the Sun. Do you believe his "data"?

"Pulsations" - is his explanation, weight changes is measurement. As I don't belive his explanation as I don't believe your scepsis. I adopt only measurements.

Edited by kba

Just now, kba said:

I'll believe in your measurements )

Good. I happened to have some.

Several years ago, I was involved in comparing currents underwater along the cost of the island I live on. The measurements were based on comparing galvanic effect on pieces of zinc, placed underwater in various locations.

The pieces all started as standard with the same weight in milligrams. They were taken out of water, weighted in the lab, and then placed back. Weekly. For one whole year.

They were losing weight slowly and consistently, proportionally to the currents in the various places. In milligrams. Order of 10-4 of their weight. No fluctuations. No other effects. The results were very precise.

8 hours ago, Genady said:

Where is it? Reference? Citation?

Also,

21 minutes ago, Genady said:

They were losing weight

I cannot "believe" in such measurements - where was other causes of the losing of weight.

Also,

What type of scales you used? Did you adjusted them to etalon weight?

Edited by kba

29 minutes ago, kba said:
8 hours ago, Genady said:

Where is it? Reference? Citation?

Bonaire. The data were used for research of effects of currents on coral distribution. I used part of the data for my own research and have published an article on it. Here are the snapshots from the relevant parts of the article:

image.png.fe4ef8972102cea60bc5e3c61ee28020.png

image.png.010378283341a1caabca18ba4604a80e.png

Results:

image.png.40a2d4deecdcb9243dacdc82930a4170.png

Edited by Genady
grammar

On 2/14/2023 at 9:42 AM, Genady said:

Electronic scales in a research lab. No, I did not. They were constantly in use by other researchers, too.

Do you believe they didn't adjusted it? )

Chernyaev said that his scales measured order of 10-5 of weight.

Edited by kba