God is real.

McReaperL24

God does exist and you will regret all later I tell you.

You can deny if you want, but is true and you can not do anything about it.

You are men so you know very little, while I am Guardian and I know too much than what men can handle.

Ban me already.

And time travel does exist and also the supernatural.

I understand if you do not understand.

1 hour ago, McReaperL24 said:

...you will regret all later...

Mister guardian,  who is "you"  ?  Me or all of us ?  Because I have not done anything to deserve your attitude that I will regret something.  And what has to be done to avoid regretting whatever you mean ?

7 hours ago, McReaperL24 said:

God does exist and you will regret all later I tell you.

You can deny if you want, but is true and you can not do anything about it.

You are men so you know very little, while I am Guardian and I know too much than what men can handle.

Ban me already.

And time travel does exist and also the supernatural.

I understand if you do not understand.

Help us understand please Guardian. 

5 hours ago, studiot said:

Go easy on the poor soul, PHI, he's just been watching too many marvel movies during lockdown.  +1

They need to take better notes then. They should have been able to evade a ban using either time travel or "the supernatural". Or God. This is just intellectually lazy.

God is obviously not spending enough on Guardian training. The turnover is brutal!

20 hours ago, Ni Mimi. said:

Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you will be judged. - Bible Hub; are you God’s spokesman to make the deduction that others’re going to regret?

No offence intended, but if you were God, what would do if people chose their own paths other than that which you, perhaps, may’ve in mind?

I certainly wouldn't send them to hell for simply not believing. 

Can you give any evidentiary support for a god much less your version of god?  

Edited by Moontanman

Give that you loved Adam and Eve absolutely, and being omniscient you knew the snake would trick Eve - who had no concept of good or evil - into eating the apple precipitating the fall of man, why didn't you like, flick the serpent into the sun and put the tree of knowledge on top of an un-climable mountain or something?  

1 hour ago, Arete said:

Give that you loved Adam and Eve absolutely, and being omniscient you knew the snake would trick Eve - who had no concept of good or evil - into eating the apple precipitating the fall of man, why didn't you like, flick the serpent into the sun and put the tree of knowledge on top of an un-climable mountain or something?  

You don't even have to make the mountain unclimbable if the knowledge of mountain climbing is learned from the tree. This god seems like a scheming old white guy trying to deflect blame onto imagined villains and keep us bickering among ourselves so he can stay in power. 

At this realm of mankind that we do find ourselves in, to the extent that we can process rational thought, then it can be presupposed that it’s upon man in the usage of reason to know what constitutes the boundaries of that which is right and wrong hence act in accordance with that which is just, in order to maintain interpersonal relations that’re empathic to the next person.

It’s in the context of the foregoing protocol of human relations, that institution’s’re built and norms of engagement’re established.

As such, on the basis of the above, I can’t attribute to myself aspects that seem to be judgmental without according the other side, some space to be…to be to the extent that that leeway doesn’t interfere with my right to be; to think, to live to the best of my potential.

Because by judging, do I start to infringe on the other’s rights by limiting their freedom to think and hence, express themselves.

Unshackling you begins with me allowing you to think.

2 hours ago, Ni Mimi. said:

At this realm of mankind that we do find ourselves in, to the extent that we can process rational thought, then it can be presupposed that it’s upon man in the usage of reason to know what constitutes the boundaries of that which is right and wrong hence act in accordance with that which is just, in order to maintain interpersonal relations that’re empathic to the next person.

It’s in the context of the foregoing protocol of human relations, that institution’s’re built and norms of engagement’re established.

As such, on the basis of the above, I can’t attribute to myself aspects that seem to be judgmental without according the other side, some space to be…to be to the extent that that leeway doesn’t interfere with my right to be; to think, to live to the best of my potential.

Because by judging, do I start to infringe on the other’s rights by limiting their freedom to think and hence, express themselves.

Unshackling you begins with me allowing you to think.

So you have no evidence a god exists?