Why are scientist using incorrect data for their studies?

Jasper10

Can scientist please explain why they are using incorrect foundational data for their studies.

Scientist claim that the 2 off magnetic forces in nature are the same.

They are not, so why do they claim that they are and base all their studies on this false claim?

The present scientific model is based upon this false foundational assumption.

18 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

Can scientist please explain why they are using incorrect foundational data for their studies.

This is a very general claim. You have to establish that it is true.

What do you mean by "2 off magnetic forces"?

They are not, so why do they claim that they are and base all their studies on this false claim?

The present scientific model is based upon this false foundational assumption.

This is so vague as to be useless for a basis of discussion.

Well a magnet has a N & S pole.

If you bring 2 off magnets together in the 4 off possible combinations of SS…SN…NS…NN then 2 off combinations attract and 2 off combinations repel.

If a N force was the same as an S force then all 4 off interactions would be the same.

They are not.

So this is definitive proof that a N force is different to an S force.

So I refer you back to the original question.

8 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

If you bring 2 off magnets together in the 4 off possible combinations of SS…SN…NS…NN then 2 off combinations attract and 2 off combinations repel.

If a N force was the same as an S force then all 4 off interactions would be the same.

They are not.

Which do you think is stronger N or S  ?

4 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

Can I ask……what has that got to do with 2 off magnets 4 off interactions? 

It has to do with this claim

20 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

Since I note you have just joined, be aware that our anti spam measures include limiting the number of posts to 5 in the first 24 hours for new members.

I see that you have one of these left so please don't wast it replying to me quickly, but take time to think about it.

If the force N was not the same strength as the force S would that not violate conservation of energy  ?

Thanks for reminding me of the anti spam measures, so I won’t be responding further for a bit other than to say that as a N force is different to an S force and nature definitively confirms this by the 2 magnets 4 off interaction combinations then you clearly can’t compare a N force with a S force to obtain balance.

You can only obtain balance if you compare an N and S magnetic force with an N and S magnetic force.

Bye for now.

1 hour ago, Jasper10 said:

They are not.

Your evidence of this? Can you please answer the question what an "off interaction" or "off magnet" is?

1 hour ago, swansont said:

Can you please answer the question what an "off interaction" or "off magnet" is?

That is coming across as a bit weird, but I think it's a language barrier thing. In this country (at least) people in industry often write 1 off or 2 off when ordering goods, ( I have no idea why ) but all it means is "quantity of 1" or "quantity of 2"  etc. I might be wrong, but that's what it comes across as. 

You don't see it elsewhere, but maybe that's what he's picked up. 

As far as the question goes, I don't see that different kinds of magnetism have been established. 

If you compare a flow into a pipe, and a flow out of a pipe, you will experience them in a different way, even though it's just one kind of flow.

4 hours ago, Jasper10 said:

They are not.

But you also have +ve and -ve electric charges, resulting in both attraction and repulsion, depending on the combination. Yet we deal with those in terms of a single electrostatic interaction. Do you think there are different forces in that case, too, then? 

13 hours ago, Jasper10 said:

If a N force was the same as an S force

Electrodynamics doesn’t claim this. What it says is that magnetic field lines do not end anywhere, meaning they must form closed loops through a bar magnet. It’s important to remember then that this is a vector field, meaning it has both magnitude and direction at each point. Since field lines form closed loops, the direction of the field (which is its tangent) is opposite at the two ends of the magnet - but we are still dealing with the same field. 

So when we are talking of N and S poles, these are just arbitrary conventions to indicate relative orientations; they are not actual physical entities in the sense of ‘magnetic charges’. If you cut a bar magnet through the middle, you don’t get an isolated N and an isolated S pole; you get two new bar magnets, each of them with two opposite poles.

23 hours ago, swansont said:

Your evidence of this? Can you please answer the question what an "off interaction" or "off magnet" is?

Please see post explaining what “off” means.

My question is not related to the electromagnetic fields,it is related to the 2 different forces that are created as a result of the common electromagnetic fields.

It is claimed that these 2 forces are the same (identical) put they are not because as I have already pointed out, if these forces were the same (identical) then when 2 magnets are brought together and interface i.e. NN…NS…SN…SS then their interactions would be the same in all four cases (the result should give either 4 attractions or 4 repulsions),but they don’t.They give 2 attractions and 2 repulsions.

The fact that all interactions are not the same definitively proves that these two forces (created as a result of their common electromagnetic field) are not the same (not identical).

So hence my ordinal post question.

10 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

Please see post explaining what “off” means.

My question is not related to the electromagnetic fields,it is related to the 2 different forces that are created as a result of the common electromagnetic fields.

It is claimed that these 2 forces are the same (identical) put they are not because as I have already pointed out, if these forces were the same (identical) then when 2 magnets are brought together and interface i.e. NN…NS…SN…SS then their interactions would be the same in all four cases (the result should give either 4 attractions or 4 repulsions),but they don’t.They give 2 attractions and 2 repulsions.

The fact that all interactions are not the same definitively proves that these two forces (created as a result of their common electromagnetic field) are not the same (not identical).

So hence my ordinal post question.

I suggest that, rather than merely repeating your original assertion, you try to engage with some of the responses you have received. Unless you do that, no progress in understanding will be possible. 

On 6/14/2022 at 6:38 AM, Jasper10 said:

If I assume when you write the '2 off magnetic forces' you mean the north and south poles, then the answer is scientists do not think they are the same.  That's why they have different names.

1 minute ago, exchemist said:

I suggest that, rather than merely repeating your original assertion, you try to engage with some of the responses you have received. Unless you do that, no progress in understanding will be possible. 

Are you saying that these 2 different “absolute” forces of nature are the same then even though we have definitive proof that the are not the same?

I am not asking a question about electromagnetic fields,I am asking a question about the different forces that are created as a result of the electromagnetic fields.

29 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

Are you saying that these 2 different “absolute” forces of nature are the same then even though we have definitive proof that the are not the same?

I am not asking a question about electromagnetic fields,I am asking a question about the different forces that are created as a result of the electromagnetic fields.

I repeat: try engaging with the responses you have received, rather than starting again from the beginning each time. 

2 minutes ago, exchemist said:

I repeat: try engaging with the responses you have received, rather than starting again from the beginning each time. 

My question is very straight forward and I have clearly stated that my question is not about the electromagnetic fields.My question is about the forces that are created as a result of the electromagnetic fields.

I have  also given the definitive proof to confirm that these 2 absolute and foundational forces in nature are different.

What additional definitive proof do you want me to give?

I therefore once again refer you back to my original post question.

Also,I have another question.

If all matter is exiting and entering from/into many many points, then how can it have all come from a single point and how do you suggest that it is ALL going to disappear via a single point if a lot of matter has already disappeared and will continue to disappear via many many points?

48 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

My question is very straight forward and I have clearly stated that my question is not about the electromagnetic fields.My question is about the forces that are created as a result of the electromagnetic fields.

I have  also given the definitive proof to confirm that these 2 absolute and foundational forces in nature are different.

What additional definitive proof do you want me to give?

I therefore once again refer you back to my original post question.

Also,I have another question.

If all matter is exiting and entering from/into many many points, then how can it have all come from a single point and how do you suggest that it is ALL going to disappear via a single point if a lot of matter has already disappeared and will continue to disappear via many many points?

Oh, I’m so sorry, I hadn’t realised you are a nutcase. 

I’ll bow out, then.

3 minutes ago, exchemist said:

Oh, I’m so sorry, I hadn’t realised you are a nutcase. 

I’ll bow out, then.

Sorry..what do you mean?
I have asked 2 perfectly straight forward and logical questions and correct me if I’m wrong, you don’t have answers.

Why don’t you say that?

I know exactly what I’m talking about.

8 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

I know exactly what I’m talking about.

And you seem to be the only one who does, yet you also appear unable and/or unwilling to explain yourself better to the others from whom you're seeking guidance and feedback. 

1 minute ago, iNow said:

And you seem to be the only one who does, yet you also appear unable and/or unwilling to explain yourself better to the others from whom you're seeking guidance and feedback. 

Hi,but I wasn’t asking about the electromagnetic fields.

Are you saying that the 2 different absolute magnetic forces in nature are the same as well?

They are not…so …0=1…1=0 logic is wrong and I have given definitive proof as to why it is wrong.

1 minute ago, Jasper10 said:

I wasn’t asking about the electromagnetic fields.

I don't much care what you're asking about. I'm explaining to you that at least 3 different people have asked you to clarify your meaning, you've evaded that request at least 5x now, and you don't seem to understand how basic communication / interaction works. 

You stated something. Others asked you to clarify. You're either unwilling or unable to do so. Neither approach leads to discussion. I'm trying to help you, and you're refusing even that. Have fun. 

2 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

Are you saying that the 2 different absolute magnetic forces in nature are the same as well?

Nope. I'm not saying that. My god, man. 

9 minutes ago, iNow said:

I don't much care what you're asking about. I'm explaining to you that at least 3 different people have asked you to clarify your meaning, you've evaded that request at least 5x now, and you don't seem to understand how basic communication / interaction works. 

You stated something. Others asked you to clarify. You're either unwilling or unable to do so. Neither approach leads to discussion. I'm trying to help you, and you're refusing even that. Have fun. 

I have clarified my meaning.I will clarify it again.

There are 2 different magnetic forces in nature and I have explained why there is with a real practical example of why these forces are different using the logic of 2 magnets 4 interactions with each other.

Can you explain why therefore all the interactions of these magnets i.e. SS…SN….NS…NN are not the same?

Edited by Jasper10

10 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

My question is very straight forward and I have clearly stated

No it's not.

There are 2 different magnetic forces in nature

Please explain what you mean by that.  My guess is that you mean the north end of the magnet is one force and the south end of the magnet is the other force.  Is that what you are saying?

As there are 2 off different magnetic forces in nature and nature has provided definitive proof of this then you cannot balance out these forces  with each other…….why?.…….BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT!!!

The only way you can balance the equation is have the 2 DIFFERENT forces on both sides of the equation.