New penis grown on boy's arm

Guest Jonathan

A squaddie in Wales exploded the back of his head doing that.

People who urinate on something that has a massive current running though it are probably not the sort of people you'd miss that much though...

If I interpret the article correctly, it isn't actually a penis but rather a fleshy cylinder that is "shaped like a penis". So, while this young man will again be able to stand and pee, which is a gift in itself, I doubt he will be able to perform sexually. Poor sod! Then again, do we really want someone like this reproducing?

• 4 weeks later...

Erection is not caused by the penis is it? So he could "perform" could he not? Thing is, the skin on your penis is nothing like the skin on your arm. And with only the sensitivity of an arm in your little mister, orgasm would be viirtualy impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

You need a penis to get an erection. If you don't have a real one, then how is the blood going to flow in to where the spongy tissue is supposed to be? They could put one of those pumps in though. I've seen women who had surgery to get a 'penis' or men with problems get them.

• 4 weeks later...
Chaos Theory said in post #12 :

They could put one of those pumps in though. I've seen women who had surgery to get a 'penis' or men with problems get them.

I understood they had developed those pumps to help with ejaculation rather than erection, but I'll be glad to stand corrected!

Phoenix