item puzzles

Dear everyone,

I have some items in my possession which have some strange meaning to me and during the years, with much help from many people, I think have been able to identify only very small meaning of some of them but that is only an insignificant portion of all there is, therefore I will present you items one by one (scans).Most of the people I spoke to, including scientists, told me that they have mathematical and physical meaning so try to guess what it is/presents

Item 1

1.thumb.jpg.c4e7738c9447564f2a907f3e24074a24.jpg

Actually for this item I have some answers from the mathematicians, most of them agree that it represents a circle.The first triangle is full and the second identical is "diving" into the first where the connection between them is not visible because of infinite constant which cannot be displayed- one of the mathematicians told me that he is certain this constant is actually the number π 

From the mathematicians point of view the infinite number of these triangles are actually components of what we call circle, meaning that the triangle is a perfect object however one important explination is missing- the interpretation of it.In case it is part of actual perception in macro world we are missing either it or actual dimensions and in case it is part of actual construction we are missing the meaning and science equations.

24 minutes ago, ancient said:

Actually for this item I have some answers from the mathematicians, most of them agree that it represents a circle.The first triangle is full and the second identical is "diving" into the first where the connection between them is not visible because of infinite constant which cannot be displayed- one of the mathematicians told me that he is certain this constant is actually the number π 

From the mathematicians point of view the infinite number of these triangles are actually components of what we call circle, meaning that the triangle is a perfect object however one important explination is missing- the interpretation of it.In case it is part of actual perception in macro world we are missing either it or actual dimensions and in case it is part of actual construction we are missing the meaning and science equations.

Did you say mathematicians or charlatans ?

Your photo looks like a luggage tag or other label to me, which suggested the company logo thought.

It is definitely not a MedicAlert tag.

Edited by studiot

In tattoo symbology, triangles point up for males, down for females. Triangles are also a Christian symbol representing the Trinity.

The explanation involving these triangles and circles and pi doesn't make much sense, but I'm not a mathemetician. Even so, it seems like a dubious connection to draw. And what's the point of etching it on a metal tag? Is it to be worn on a chain? Nailed to something? What would a mathemetician do with this?

Glad to have questions.

I found them almost 30 years ago, I think that someone tried very hard to preserve data because writings on papers or any other meaning of preserving data would be eventualy destroyed/lost so that was probably the proper way of saving it- nailed or worn on a chain or anything else are maybe just added value for preserving them.The items are somehow colerated so you need comprehension of each of them in order to understand where it leads, I am not a mathematician or physicist therefore for item 2, which I will now display, I can only tell you what I learned so far and it is insignificant information and hopeless- it should be colerated with Item 1 but how is only speculation.

If you are bored I will stop with further posts, no problem 😊

Item 2

2.thumb.jpg.d73adf9889f616b157ce7c70e130fe44.jpg

I have been trying to find some answers for more then 20 years and opinions which I stated are the result of that investigation, since I was not successful of getting proper explinations that is why I am trying publicaly to get some help 😊

Connection between these two items is only a guess because I think they are more related to each other then any other item (triangles, "circle" explination) and they have their numbers only by chance (not intentional).

Well I think for the best would be if I display everything I have, there are two more items- call it 3 and 4.

Item 3- some time ago one enthusiastic physicist told me that it is the Einstein equation but two "c"-s means two different light speeds without "equation breakdown" and T is not time but the property of "something" which corrects "out of scale" schematics meaning the equation is valid only in special, or maybe different that we experience, circumstances (long shot speculation but I need to mention it).As far as Item 4 is concerned the only opinion I got is that it most probably is a part of the larger equation or theorem and also a significant equation property (recognizibility).

3.thumb.jpg.ad738dc0b6eec0c52b13d97a15875bea.jpg4.thumb.jpg.29525a661b8b43ce6cc724e67bc0cdb7.jpg

I just received one weird explination from one researcher and will share it, quote „Let us assume Item 1 is a circle description (circle actualy may be described in simple way as infinite number of triangles) then the explination why the circle was drawn like that is as follows: Instead of 3 dimensions in our perception we, by the model of Item 1, assume to have 2 dimensions and the one we call third dimension is actualy only an extension of two dimensions, which is acceptable but that concept changes our perception quite a lot.Also one can consecutively speculate that the next „geometricaly based“ dimension, beyond the 2+1 concept, is a property itself because it is beyond „extension“ which means that the next dimension is maybe either part of construction or part of our perception (but we cannot yet actually find it).That would mean that the Item 2 drawing is an explination of 2+1 concept which explains that the geometrical drawing of solution on the right side of presented equation is the only possible solution for that equation and presented geometricaly in form 2+1 dimensions in „flat“ form.Following that, and it is extremely long shot but logicaly follows previous assumptions, the weird, Einstein based, equation in next item means that there are two different light speeds (two „cc“-s) because one light speed is from our 2+1 perception and the second light speed is from the next higher dimension which is out of our perception reach so far (as said earlier it is either part of construction or perception not yet reachable to us).That concept should apply to all known tested sizes- universe size to quantum size leaving one question- if true where is it applicable to our reach?“

I will now display two additional weird opinions I very recently got independently of forum, quote

„In old Greece period great researchers like Pythagoras,Hipparchus and Euclid were obsessed with triangles presuming that they are fundamental structure of geometry in Universe.The Renessaince period which re-promoted old knowledge, such as Greeks gave, some new ideas through many brilliant minds during and after the Renessaince period.One of them was famous french mathematician Pierre de Fermat who stated his famous „Last theorem“ (no three positive integers ab, and c satisfy the equation an + bn = cn for any integer value of n greater than 2 with included statement that the margin was too small to include the proof).Since he did not have tools at that time to actually prove his theorem maybe he envisioned construction the same as in Item 2 (equation) as definite proof too complex to be easily explained.“

„As far as last item is concerned with weird equation- that maybe the sequence equation where weird elements which include triangle are, as a long shot, brought already defined from somewhere else and do not perhaps obligatory include number but maybe „condition“ or „property“ which could mean that the solution is actualy harmony between left and right side of equation.From that point of view the left side of equation would be just the interpretation in number or something else and the right side of equation would be sole integratory part.In addition the sequence meaning of it, is actualy the point that it should unlock (put in motion) the other,not displayed, more complex/detailed equation or maybe solution.“

• 2 weeks later...

Well maybe after all we are not, yet, living in the very exciting era of time.

This will perhaps have to wait 20-80 years for new generations to formulate.

There is a very old description similar to poem which roughly translated and rhymed in english goes like this,

Flaws in design

Are hard to find

Anomaly in space

Is one of a kind.

Tangible mind

Is very rare

Use has a power

When it is there.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another weird explination I recieved, quote

The immediate, calculable, interesting thing is modified Einstein equation in one of the items.

Classic Einstein equation stands firm but the modification on it is obviously necessary when applying it to certain special circumstances.One of it might be the following,

As we already know when we reduce number of dimensions the energy/field or any other property of force in defined space increases in ammount.If we could calculate the numbers by math we might end up with additional clues for that modified Einstein equation.Calculate separately all 4 forces separately in 1,2,3,4 dimension system.You will end up with schematic that weak and strong nuclear forces are definitely with similar pattern and, how strange, electromagnetic and gravity force also have a  similar pattern.Use the patterns for the following- if we assume that we live in 2 d and the 3rd dimension is our perception (2d is enough to explain „bulding blocks“ from quantum point of view) and the 3rd dimension is an „extension“ which from the Construction (absolute view) point of view does not change anything then the only real change (visible as anomaly) in macro and quantum world would come from 4d to 2d matter/energy transition and vice versa from 2d to „less then 1d“ (assuming that 2d and 1d have same properties as we may prove).The 2 „cc-s“ (light speeds) from equation therefore come from these 2 matter/energy transitions (4d to 2d and 2d to“less then 1d“).Interesting thing itself is that due to nature of mentioned transitions the occurence may include theoreticaly even just space itself with intrinsic property.The inducement of transition may come in reality either in quantum world by triggering falldown of superposition from zero point geodesic (4d to 2d transition) or by high energy lasers (plasma) at the edge of magneticaly stabilized black hole (2d to „less then 1d“ transition).As a consequence of mentioned matter/energy transitions the output should be much greater then input.

I also got a supplement to previous weird explination, quote

As the consequence two „cc-s“ are actualy two different light speeds from separate dimensions 4d to 2d or 2d to „less then 1d“ as said earlier, and the T variable is either a corrective factor (equation would be otherwise out of scale maybe) or it represents something which is dependable on property of used input energy or field?

I am not sure how much time there is left.

Another weird explination I got, quote

As we all know our math is at least part perception (we invent it), and, we hope, also that it is at least the part construction (it already exists apart of us).More or less that also applies for physics and some other sciences- this is why we have boundaries.Most mathematicians officialy agree that the circle is construction of „infinitesimal“ numbers of triangles so picture with triangles is very interesting.Ancient famous Greek mathematicians were obsessed with triangles claiming that it is in the core of  property of everything that exist.If that also applies with presented triangles in items it would mean that 2 vertexes of triangle can be described as 2 dimensions where the 3rd vertex is actually „digitalized“ position of 2 vertexes dependable only on orientation of triangle in space (that is why the 2d+1 definition make sense- 3rd dimension is only the extension of 2 dimensions).That explination, which actualy describe the properties of „flow“ of matter and energy, would also make sense for many weird observations we encounter- for example why we can pull the needle by small magnet from Earth surface either though gravity force enormously outweighs magnetic force at surface (all proposed explinations fail to explain it when confronting other similar examples- stars, etc.).

The 2d+1 definition is consecutively expressed with the equation a and b squared in other item, it would mean that this pattern has overall design- if we do math simulation geometricaly multiplying with 2d+1 and squares like we would end with the strange kind of sphere which meets the end of geometrical barriers (take a note that nowadays most consider the shape of known universe as kind of sphere).

The equation which includes weird triangles „up“ and „down“ is most likely sequence.Weird „up“ and „down“ triangles obviously have some integration meaning and are derived from somewhere else and put inside of the right side of equation.Curious thing is that their derivation may come from the convergence of matrix multiplications but not using constant factors- a very long shot but the „up“ and „down“ triangle versions suggest it may have to do something with different starting points (if we presume they follow previous items their meaning would be 2+1 dimension patterns and consecutively 4d to 2d transfer or 2d to „less then 1d“ transfer or actualy vice versa transfer of space/matter/energy/signatures?/properties? from the position of triangles or it could have totaly different meaning).

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is the last from me, time is up for me for posts and for that the latest weird thinking received here it is

„The reason why the Einsteins equation in one item is modified for special circumstances is simple.It does not actually calculate, it rather explains the transformation factors needed to add for interdimensional transfer of space,or energy or matter or quanta information.That and the last item practical equation (which obviously is weirdly partly common equation and partly a sort of explination) is an explination to understand why we will almost indefenitely find even newer and newer particles adding more energy on one hand and on the other hand we will in our classical future find no boundaries in Universe no matter how far we will ever reach/go in future.It is the same thing- no transformation breach in our dimensions.If any non-quanta field physicist and quantum physicist would ever reach items solution that solution could , by the advanced physics principle of design, be  practicaly the same for both physicists which means the reconciliation of two different physics and a first step to unification.“