Examples of attacking people and making discussion unproductive (hijack from Why is alcohol legal ?)

dimreepr

On 5/13/2022 at 10:27 PM, beecee said:

😅 You actually speak from a position of ignorance. Far from being conservative, I akways try and speak from a position of political neutrality, or perhaps irrespective of any political movement or position. As a union delegate as a young bloke, I was well in line to progress to organiser and further up the union ladder. Over time though, and not fully adherring to established union policy, I was by-passed. I have also been called a dirty rotten commo c***. And I assure you age has not diminished that. My moral standings havn't really shifted, and I still reject and abhore some of your philosophical positions, particularly on punishment, torture and of course the legality of current illegal drugs.

Instead of pontificating on my position and age, I would be more concerned with your own generally unworkable life philosophy, and that position never being able to be achieved, along of course with your condescending nature. That imo points to a wasted life. 

Pythagoras.jpg

8 hours ago, dimreepr said:

Pythagoras.jpg

Drunk or sober.

Instead of pontificating on my position and age, I would be more concerned with your own generally unworkable life philosophy, and that position never being able to be achieved, along of course with your condescending nature. That imo points to a wasted life. 

Edited by beecee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.