Rebuttal To Creationists - "Since We Can't Directly Observe Evolution, It Never Happened"

I'm not watching YouTube videos, as videos take up a lot of time to watch, compared with reading the printed word,  and so many are full of crap.

What are the key points the videos make? Perhaps we can discuss those. 

12 hours ago, FossilDiscovery said:

This video aims to open up discussion and to dispell myths.

How does video promote discussion? It's a one way medium. It promotes monologues.

Add to the discussion of how much we can observus microevolution versus macroevolution.

I think the micro/macro argument is a bad one, and allows creationism to get a toehold in the ignorant mind. It's all evolution, the result of several factors and lots of time.

Which one is better evidence for evolution? Or are they both? Do you agree or disagree with the video? 

Remember that we're talking about creationists here, so why bother with evidence they'll ignore? Also, you should make the distinction between evolution and the theory that describes it. Evolution is a fact, we see it in each generation of every species. What you're supporting with evidence is the theory of evolution, one of the strongest explanations we have for what's been observed in nature.

I don't watch videos because I can't interact with them, they take forever compared to reading, and I feel like the people who make them are only interested in improving their YouTube channel views rather than actually discussing science.

13 hours ago, FossilDiscovery said:

Rebuttal To Creationists - "Since We Can't Directly Observe Evolution, It Never Happened"

This video aims to open up discussion and to dispell myths.

Add to the discussion of how much we can observus microevolution versus macroevolution.

Which one is better evidence for evolution? Or are they both? Do you agree or disagree with the video? 

Good questions to ask creationists concern children.

If there was a creation, why did the creator create no children ?

Why do chilren 'grow up' ?  What is the difference between evolving and growing up ?

Why are children in general and the children that were reported after the creation different from their parents?

• 2 months later...

I've spent a lot of time discussing the evolution vs creation debate with many believers and have put it to rest as a topic not worthy of consideration. There are far too many new developments in evolutionary biology to waste time with something like this.