Concentration of h2o2 from 12% to around 24%

Hello all.

I am looking to increase my h2o2 concentration from around 12% to around 24% for an elephant toothpaste reaction. I am aware of the method using a vacuum pump, the methods involving freezing, and the methods that heat the material up. Which of the last two would be safer, and which of the last two would be easier to control the percentage? I don't want to end up with an extremely angry oxidizer like high percentage h2o2.

Let it be. Very dangerous,  if not right Equipment and stabilizers are used. Increasing of concentration will end up with explosions.  Its safer and cheaper to buy 32% H2O2 and dilute down to 24%.

5 minutes ago, chenbeier said:

Let it be. Very dangerous,  if not right Equipment and stabilizers are used. Increasing of concentration will end up with explosions.  Its safer and cheaper to buy 32% H2O2 and dilute down to 24%.

Yeah definitely +1

4 minutes ago, studiot said:

Yeah definitely +1

Here is a simple dilution / mixtures formula that always works so long as you use consistent units, eg gms, w/w/, v/v, w/v, % molarity normality etc.

mixtures.jpg

Where can I get 32% h2o2? Respectfully, I can't find it, otherwise I would have bought it in the first place. Perfectly willing to buy it that way, i don't love making the super corrosive stuff anyway.

Edited by Oliver D.

Honestly, I can't afford those shipping costs. I understand why y'all don't really want to tell me this stuff, but I was going to do it this way to cut some costs. I'll prob just do without it, I don't really want to follow some sketchy YouTube tutorial. To ask another question, what is the danger point for explosions in h2o2? i've found different sources.