"I just want to find 11,780 votes"

Airbrush

When Trump pressured Raffensperger to cheat and give him 11,780 more votes, it would only give Trump a TIE.  Trump complained he was behind by 11,779 votes ("one more than we have"), so if Raffensperger would "FIND" 11,780 votes that would exactly match the number of Biden votes, and it would BE A TIE 😁

Trump:  "So look, all I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

Trump knows he won the state because he has big rallies and Biden doesn't.

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: Trump pressures Georgia officials as state’s runoffs approach (yahoo.com)

Edited by Airbrush

22 hours ago, iNow said:

We knew this... 2 years ago

Yes, but did you ever hear, in the news, that Trump wanted to exactly TIE Biden's number of votes in Georgia?  I never heard about it in the news.

Edited by Airbrush

19 minutes ago, iNow said:

I did, but I tend to consume more of this stuff than most so am not the best barometer for social awareness 

How do you get your news?  Do you watch cable TV and when there is an interesting story you follow up investigating it online?  Or do you search news online?  I usually watch Youtube, MSNBC or CNN, and take a quick look at Fox News or Newsmax occasionally.

Edited by Airbrush

I subscribe to several feeds and trusted aggregators. I have a focus on science, politics, economics, and business. Used to use google reader but now use Feedly. Mostly I read and mostly it comes to me. I follow up on articles that interest me and seek other views.

I subscribe also to multiple daily newsletters from multiple different sources, as well as multiple different podcasts, many daily some weekly. 

I try to watch all of the Sunday shows weekly and pbs newshour daily. I listen to NPR when in the car and all caught up on my copious podcasts. I watch frontline and 60 minutes and other similar film based news overview programs, too.

I don’t have cable and don’t go to their websites. I don’t follow everything, but know how to find good sources that are trustworthy and am a very informed citizen. 

Edited by iNow