Condensation in chocolate wrappers?

Eed

I have found droplets (of water, I assume) inside my chocolate wrappers. The wrappers hadn't been opened and didn't have holes in them, but they had been stored temporarily in a humid environment by mistake for maybe 30 minutes (they were at room temperature prior). Are the droplets likely to be condensation?

Edited by Eed
added information

11 minutes ago, TheVat said:

Chocolate contains water.  It will sweat if moved quickly to a warm environment.

Thank you. That makes sense then. I couldn't understand why still 3 days after the incident, there is liquid in every wrapper I've opened!

Cacao beans are the seed of a cacao fruit.  Which makes them a nut.  Since it is part of a tree and contains the template for another tree, and a tree is a plant, one could say loosely that it's a vegetable.  Nutritional guilt problem solved!  There is the further question of whether or not chocolate rabbits count as meat.