I'm noticing a pattern

Kittenpuncher

Things that I remember being on the internet, stuff like that, being expunged from it, even things like entire words and their meanings (like fascismile from before), along with some stuff changing from how it was and it making me look... Really outrageous and hateable I guess

The second has happened to me several times

I wanted to ask if anyone else was having similar things happening to them or thought they were

29 minutes ago, Genady said:

I don't believe it.

I used to tell lies, but I stopped when I became an adult

Have you ever thought this was happening to you before? 

12 minutes ago, Peterkin said:

Nope. Never. Not even once when I had a really bad hangover.

It's never good when it happens except when song lyrics change to a better version

It just hit me that that actually counts as an example of this. My mind is blown

1 minute ago, Kittenpuncher said:

I used to tell lies, but I stopped when I became an adult

Have you ever thought this was happening to you before? 

It's never good when it happens except when song lyrics change to a better version

It just hit me that that actually counts as an example of this. My mind is blown

I don't assume that you intentionally lie. No, it never happened to me. Even when some contents change, like song lyrics, there are always previous versions around.

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
Oh, how I wish he'd go away

1 hour ago, Kittenpuncher said:

Things that I remember being on the internet, stuff like that, being expunged from it, even things like entire words and their meanings (like fascismile from before), along with some stuff changing from how it was

Memory works in peculiar ways. Intially we do not remember what happened, but what we remeber is an interpretation of what we think happened. When this memory is revisted it is revised. Repeatedly. Moreover, research has shown that false memories are readily created. Therefore, it is not surprising that you run across things that seem to have been changed. If you didn't, that would be abnormal.

22 minutes ago, Genady said:

I don't assume that you intentionally lie. No, it never happened to me. Even when some contents change, like song lyrics, there are always previous versions around.

Honestly the change is universal, even previous recordings change, every time this has happened

Recent examples are how Mastodon's album Once more around the sun changing first some of the song's lyrics and then the quality of one of the songs was significantly decreased. The music video for this song (the title track) has completely changed to quite a few different versions based on the reactions of strange critics over time

This is not to be confused with how some different videos/lyric sites will have incorrect lyrics, or how some songs have no actual accepted printed lyrics, or when practically every site or person has a different version

5 minutes ago, Area54 said:

Memory works in peculiar ways. Intially we do not remember what happened, but what we remeber is an interpretation of what we think happened. When this memory is revisted it is revised. Repeatedly. Moreover, research has shown that false memories are readily created. Therefore, it is not surprising that you run across things that seem to have been changed. If you didn't, that would be abnormal.

The easiest time to remember something is always initially

I think you've just confused how the mind tries to block out insane/evil things with the actual way that a memory works

Remembering what you remembered initially is the only way that you can be sure that you correctly remember

If the amount of insane/evil things causes you to be attacked by your own memory, man, your life sucks, like mine

6 minutes ago, Kittenpuncher said:

The easiest time to remember something is always initially

I think you've just confused how the mind tries to block out insane/evil things with the actual way that a memory works

No. Unlike you I have taken the trouble to find out some of the things researchers have discovered about memory. You don't have to take my word for it. That would be a bad idea. Just do some study yourself, using reliable sources.

2 minutes ago, Kittenpuncher said:

Well I know from being forced to understand memory in a horrifyingly thorough light

Due to being used as a lab rat

That that information is false!

Conspiracy?

59 minutes ago, geordief said:

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
Oh, how I wish he'd go away

:) Where is it from?

14 minutes ago, Kittenpuncher said:

If it is a conspiracy, the practical use that I would expect of this conspiracy is terrible, and it also seems very likely that it is one

They might try to brainwash a massive amount of people

The fact that each time we recall an experience we engage the narrative portions of our brains and ever so slightly rewrite it until sometimes the entire memory becomes false to the point of fiction is a fact. Facts are not conspiratorial. 

28 minutes ago, iNow said:

The fact that each time we recall an experience we engage the narrative portions of our brains and ever so slightly rewrite it until sometimes the entire memory becomes false to the point of fiction is a fact. Facts are not conspiratorial. 

Well that's not what he was saying

Also if you try hard you can keep the memory the same basically

37 minutes ago, Genady said:

"To brainwash a massive amount of people" - like the Russian government does?

Ooh, I know the FBI does, it's safe to assume the Russians do it as well. Do you know who else tries to brainwash people? Random individuals, actually

I know a lot about this cuz I'm always a target

5 minutes ago, Kittenpuncher said:

Ooh, I know the FBI does, it's safe to assume the Russians do it as well. Do you know who else tries to brainwash people? Random individuals, actually

I know a lot about this cuz I'm always a target

What technique do they use to do it?

A variety of methods

Mainly

Divinations, causing thought withdrawals and thought insertions

A lot of what they test on me requires thorough conditioning before it will work on an individual

They try to do it with energy, using machines too

If you're clever you can kind of test a few things and figure out which method they're using

Some people will try to do it just by sinning, or even worse, blaspheming, but you need to already be conditioned/cursed for that to work on you

There's another one where things that cause heavy smog or pollution causes the same sorts of things to happen

So I kind of get tortured by cars and stuff

Some people will try to use dirt to make like an unclean spirit take you over, but I learned that actual dirt doesn't really make spirits unclean, it's sort of like the thing with the cars and blasphemy

The only other thing people generally use divinations and stuff for is torture, or sabotage, and it's almost always seriously blasphemous itself, if you're wondering

Sorry if I've freaked you out

10 hours ago, Kittenpuncher said:

Things that I remember being on the internet, stuff like that, being expunged from it, even things like entire words and their meanings (like fascismile from before)

I'm sorry - are you claiming that facsimile has been expunged from the internet? Please clarify.

If you did mean fascismile, then it hasn't been expunged; it's just a typo and would explain why you don't see it much as compared to the proper spelling

Facsimile is something different, fascismile is a real word but they're trying to hide it apparently, it's a very useful word if say, a whole city wants to torture you, it describes a difficult concept to explain with a single word, even though the concept has been around for a long time and everyone kind of knows it.

Soundgarden has this song, Black Hole Sun, it's music video is a pretty good example of what fascismile means.

Ummm I would have a lot more examples and stuff but the people who are trying to brainwash me tried really hard to make sure that I wouldn't really be able to remember other examples or deliberate on this topic very well

I think some of them are ashamed of how the system failed a person as capable as me and they basically just want to erase every bit of my talents and personality and all of that just to be batshit evil instead of just like, handing me a drop of what I'm owed so I can go get a house and earn myself a doctorate. Then again they are far too monstrous to have even that sort of explanation for their actions. They have sworn to uphold their facade over all else, an ironic thing to do. They'd rather replace their integrity with it, some have told me so

And that, from them, I can actually believe

Also look at the screenshots I took before your spelling of fascsismile in that post was changed

Screenshot_20220412-051041.png

Screenshot_20220412-051117.png

Screenshot_20220412-051258.png

10 hours ago, Kittenpuncher said:

Incorrect. I see your issues with reading comprehension rearing their ugly head here yet again. 

Me: "Each time we recall an experience we engage the narrative portions of our brains and ever so slightly rewrite it until sometimes the entire memory becomes false to the point of fiction."

Area54: "Memory works in peculiar ways. Initially we do not remember what happened, but what we remember is an interpretation of what we think happened. When this memory is revisited it is revised. Repeatedly. Moreover, research has shown that false memories are readily created."

Edited by iNow

13 hours ago, Kittenpuncher said:

That is exactly what I was saying.

You have my sympathy for the difficulties you face. Sadly, it seems unlikely you will readily overcome these until you accept that your interpretaion of what is happening to you is probably mistaken. I wish you luck in that regard.

Edited by Area54
Afterhtought.

16 hours ago, Kittenpuncher said:

Ummm I would have a lot more examples and stuff but the people who are trying to brainwash me tried really hard to make sure that I wouldn't really be able to remember other examples or deliberate on this topic very well

I think some of them are ashamed of how the system failed a person as capable as me and they basically just want to erase every bit of my talents and personality and all of that just to be batshit evil instead of just like, handing me a drop of what I'm owed so I can go get a house and earn myself a doctorate. Then again they are far too monstrous to have even that sort of explanation for their actions. They have sworn to uphold their facade over all else, an ironic thing to do. They'd rather replace their integrity with it, some have told me so

Okay, I'll bite. Who are "they"? 

How often would you say you think things like this? This all sadly sounds very familiar to me. You remind me of my friend Bobby. 

On 4/12/2022 at 7:34 AM, iNow said:

Incorrect. I see your issues with reading comprehension rearing their ugly head here yet again. 

Me: "Each time we recall an experience we engage the narrative portions of our brains and ever so slightly rewrite it until sometimes the entire memory becomes false to the point of fiction."

Area54: "Memory works in peculiar ways. Initially we do not remember what happened, but what we remember is an interpretation of what we think happened. When this memory is revisited it is revised. Repeatedly. Moreover, research has shown that false memories are readily created."

Area54: "Intially we do not remember what happened,"

This is what he said that I was talking about 

20 hours ago, MSC said:

Okay, I'll bite. Who are "they"? 

How often would you say you think things like this? This all sadly sounds very familiar to me. You remind me of my friend Bobby. 

Generally, the government, but also, some people that I've met personally