Would it be possible to create omni-directional wheels with legendarily comfortable suspension using quantum locking?

Shamus

I got the idea that you could theoretically have the best suspension on any vehicle in the world if you could have the vehicle body hover above the wheels. This would also enable the use of omni-directional "ball" wheels that would not be restricted to an axle.

My question is, assuming we were able to have an on-board cooling system that kept the bottom of the vehicle at approximately the -300 degree superconductivity threshold, would it be feasible to create this mechanism, or any variation thereof remotely resembling the aforementioned design, via the use of quantum locking, and, if not, is there perhaps another technology that could achieve the same goals?

I'm going to assume "quantum locking" is a pop-sci description of something with a more technical and probably accurate name.

<pause to google>

Ah, yes, flux pinning.

How will something rotate (be omnidirectional) if system is "locked" into place?

You can see here that it won't work in 3 dimensions