OT hijack from Ketanji Brown Jackson to be first Black woman to sit on Supreme Court - Jordan Peterson has something to say - is he right or is he in the wrong?

koti

3 minutes ago, MSC said:

@SenseiNo doxxing please. I don't know what the laws are where you are, but besides that it just comes off as intimidation and good points raised need not be given with threats. Let the truth speak for itself. Koti is free to speak his views here where the only fear ought to be fear of criticism. Something we all have to deal with in life and on this forum. Silencing people is what dictators do when someone speaks the truth. It's the sort of thing Vladimir Putin does. 

The best way to counter Putin, is by encouraging democratic free speech. That's what he fears the most. You know this Sensei. I get that you're probably also just joking, but the threat of doxxing alone is not cool. Not a good joke to make. 

Oh boo hoo, leave him alone, let him incriminate himself. swansont isn’t helping either by deleteing sensei’s posts. Its a good thing that the forum has a backup which can always be accessed through a lawyer.

Edited by koti

Just now, koti said:

Oh boo hoo, leave him alone, let him incriminate himself. swansont isn’t helping either by deleteing sensei’s incriminating posts. Its a good thing that the forum has a backup which can always be accessed through a lawyer

I'll do what I want. If my trying to be diplomatic bothers you, that's your business. I'll still defend your current right to anonymity, if I don't, then I endanger my own anonymity too so it isn't all about you either. I don't want to open myself up to random death threats from internet trolls. I like them to stay under their bridges. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.