Trolling (split from Quick Forum Questions)

7 hours ago, Peterkin said:

Nope.

That's OK...doesn't change the fact that you are wrong though.

Yup.

I'm here to help. First step is recognising facts as they stand...you know, like finding any society in the realms of human history where evil/wrong doers/misfits and criminalistic behavious does not exist.

I know.

Hard science and soft science are colloquial terms used to compare scientific fields on the basis of perceived methodological rigor, exactitude, and objectivity. Roughly speaking, the natural sciences are considered "hard", whereas the social sciences are usually described as "soft". Wikipedia

or if you like....Soft sciences are academic disciplines that deals with things that are inherently difficult to measure with confidence,  accuracy and precision. In fact near impossible.

Edited by beecee

8 minutes ago, beecee said:

I'm here to help.

No. You are not.

9 minutes ago, beecee said:

Hard science and soft science are colloquial terms used to compare scientific fields on the basis of perceived methodological rigor, exactitude, and objectivity

I know.

9 minutes ago, beecee said:

Soft sciences are academic disciplines that deals with things that are inherently difficult to measure with confidence,  accuracy and precision.

Yes, they require more than a yardstick and a rigid set of inter-pluggable definitions. 

31 minutes ago, Peterkin said:

No. You are not. 

😪 I'm disappointed you feel that way. really!😉

33 minutes ago, Peterkin said:

Yes, they require more than a yardstick and a rigid set of inter-pluggable definitions. 

All based on variables that you can't control: And more then likley, perhaps you can t control any variable. A pig in a poke!