BIO-DEATH EXPERIMENT - THE LIFE DARKNED HORIZON

mr_keybay

Hello everyone,
for the first time I am posting a little content to this community that I have been following in a while. What you see below is an article attempting to make a "reflection" about the phenomenon of death, seen from a human's perspective, on how the actual phenomenon looks to be completely departed from our common lives. All of this, naturally, brings me one question: does "death" actually works as we always expected, as we always believed it to work? If that's possible, can we deny that someone who is died can't never return back to the life-state despite the various historical evidences showing that it has heppened for at least a very small amount of population, as such? Similar questions do not have any proper answer, yet many, many hypotheses followed by static-actions implemented on the world in order to find the correct "deal" with it. In the attachment below you can find the article in which I investigate this problem deeper of our current visions regarding the phenomenon, eventually analyzing what are the issues that apparently were never been resolved. Have a good read.

- P.S. Directed to the staff members, please feel free to move / remove this post whether you think it may be inappropriate for the actual topic. Thank you.

- Mr_KeyBay

ADC experiment.pdf

!

Moderator Note

Rule 2.7 requires that  "Attached documents should be for support material only; material for discussion must be posted.

Also you might address why this is posted in philosophy vs some scientific section, seeing as it is identified as an experiment.

1 hour ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Rule 2.7 requires that  "Attached documents should be for support material only; material for discussion must be posted.

Also you might address why this is posted in philosophy vs some scientific section, seeing as it is identified as an experiment.

Thanks for your answer. You can move the post to the "Other sciences" section eventually, given the fact I had no certainty it could be actually "welcome" I decided to post it here. You can also delete the attachment since I am currently unable to edit my previous post.

The original article can be found here: url deleted

- Mr_KeyBay

2 hours ago, mr_keybay said:

If that's possible, can we deny that someone who is died can't never return back to the life-state despite the various historical evidences showing that it has heppened for at least a very small amount of population, as such?

I am not aware of any historical evidence that dead people can come back to life.  Could you supply the sources for this claim?

You are still violating rule 2.7 by the way since you have to go to your link to see the experiment.

10 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

I am not aware of any historical evidence that dead people can come back to life.  Could you supply the sources for this claim?

You are still violating rule 2.7 by the way since you have to go to your link to see the experiment.

There have been various cases indeed. Many are just reported that people within a short range of time returned back to life after the declaration of decease, which is interesting. Regarding your question, I think you are misunderstanding what I mentioned earlier: in fact I said that there have been evidence of cases that people returned to the life-state, not that any actual scientific evidence that this is a possible event.

Edited by mr_keybay

29 minutes ago, mr_keybay said:

Thanks for your answer. You can move the post to the "Other sciences" section eventually, given the fact I had no certainty it could be actually "welcome" I decided to post it here. You can also delete the attachment since I am currently unable to edit my previous post.

The original article can be found here: url deleted

- Mr_KeyBay

!

Moderator Note

This just violates a different part of 2.7, which warns you not to make posts to advertise your blog.

Saying you need to post the material here means you need to post the material here. If you choose to do that, open a new thread, and please pick a better landing spot.