Lockable safe made of glass or clear plastics?

ScienceNostalgia101

I sometimes like to record the sunsets and sunrises, but standing outside next to my camera for the entire duration thereof is tedious, and leaving it outside unattended risks incentivizing my neighbours to steal it. Does anyone here know of any reliable lockable safes made of glass or clear plastics, which would sound an alarm if a would-be thief attempted to break the glass, and/or how to construct such a safe from scratch if need be?

The companies that build the plexiglas separators for bank cashiers can surely do it. Probably cheap using leftovers that otherwise go to the dumpster.

Total Security Solutions Process - Custom Bulletproof Barriers

Edited - added.  Just make sure anchoring properly the whole or the theft will include the clear safe box...

Edited by Externet

23 hours ago, ScienceNostalgia101 said:

Does anyone here know of any reliable lockable safes made of glass or clear plastics, which would sound an alarm if a would-be thief attempted to break the glass, and/or how to construct such a safe from scratch if need be?

I have the very thing. It's made by Renault, and it has the added bonus that you can drive it.