Species perception among the public

Hello everyone!! please can you take 10 minutes to fill out my survey regarding people's perception of different species and how that affects their willingness to donate to certain charities. It's for my university dissertation and would mean a lot!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfPFyTZsy4nmgATNc45AQOWsQuOpG6uMS4bjXkB2_B7I13Ig/viewform?usp=sf_link

May I suggest you don't require the participant to fill out the apportionment section twice?  The first go-through is already annoying enough in requiring one to do the math by keeping up with one's total and then weight each answer in currency amount.  I wouldn't have changed my original answers (I am a biologist, and follow endangered species coverage) so it was a nuisance that there was no "same as above" option.   Also, too many choices of donation size makes the process really slow.  Perhaps better to have the choice be binary - donate or not donate.  It would still be clear that, say, most people care more about tigers than snakes.  And you wouldn't force people to endlessly scroll back and forth to remember what their amounts were in the first apportionment.  JMO.

Edited by TheVat
Minor fix

I looked at it and even started to fill it out. But then I realized it's not really about species identification, but resource allocation. However, as a Canadian, I can't relate to the subject in the way that's being asked; I'm not even familiar with those organizations. I suppose it's more relevant to residents of the UK.

I agree with TheVat in that the questionnaire could be streamlined and still produce meaningful results - from a larger sample, if you include people like me who opted out because of the format.