e=mc2

mass=gravity/weight

therefore

c=√e/(gravity/weight)

in outer space, there is no gravity, therefore;

c=c=√e/(0/weight)

= c=√e/0

c=infinity

So in outer space, where there is no gravity, the speed of light is infinity. Isn't that the definition of dark matter?

That would also prove that dark matter and antimatter are the same thing. 

Matter, is what makes up planets and stars etc.

Dark matter is what lies all around us in outer space. The realms of the universe where the speed of light rises like a phoenix....to infinity.

4 minutes ago, Jalopy said:

mass=gravity/weight

First of all, let me say this: post non-mainstream material (i.e. any pet theory) in speculations

You need to clarify what you mean by gravity in this equation. Typically we use variables that are precisely defined.

I can't really come up with a meaning that's correct. Weight is a force, meaning W = mg, where g is the gravitational acceleration. So m = W/g, but you have weight in the denominator. So you are claiming the gravity is weight * mass, or m^2*g, and I don't know what that means.

And since that's nonsense, everything derived from it is nonsense.

10 minutes ago, swansont said:

First of all, let me say this: post non-mainstream material (i.e. any pet theory) in speculations

You need to clarify what you mean by gravity in this equation. Typically we use variables that are precisely defined.

I can't really come up with a meaning that's correct. Weight is a force, meaning W = mg, where g is the gravitational acceleration. So m = W/g, but you have weight in the denominator. So you are claiming the gravity is weight * mass, or m^2*g, and I don't know what that means.

And since that's nonsense, everything derived from it is nonsense.

sorry, that was a typo! 

m= w/g

therefore 

c=√e/(w/g)

in outer space, g = 0

therefore

c=√e/(w/0)

c=√e/infinity

c=0 

That means, if a light beam was passed through outer space, it would screech to a halt and yet exist. Then if gravity were thrust upon it, it would rise like a phoenix to 300,000,000,000 ms again. 

Isnt that an incredible idea?

Edited by Jalopy

3 hours ago, Jalopy said:

if a light beam was passed through outer space, it would screech to a halt

When your prediction fails it’s a clue that your idea is flawed. This is a rather spectacular failure, befitting the flaw

5 hours ago, Jalopy said:

e=mc2

mass=gravity/weight

therefore

c=√e/(gravity/weight)

in outer space, there is no gravity, therefore;

c=c=√e/(0/weight)

= c=√e/0

c=infinity

So in outer space, where there is no gravity, the speed of light is infinity. Isn't that the definition of dark matter?

That would also prove that dark matter and antimatter are the same thing. 

Matter, is what makes up planets and stars etc.

Dark matter is what lies all around us in outer space. The realms of the universe where the speed of light rises like a phoenix....to infinity.

I certainly hope you are simply 'pulling our leg' with this.

15 hours ago, MigL said:

Why not ask questions about what you don't know, rather than posting nonsense ?

I partly blame popular science articles that turn "We don't know the exact mechanism" into "It's a mystery that leaves scientists completely baffled". The sensationalism invites people to throw out anything that might stick, because hey, we're talking about completely baffled scientists, right? If they don't know the exact mechanism, they don't know anything, right? We're all at the guessing stage, so my "theory" is just as valid as anyone else's, right?