Biggest Bacterium Ever Discovered

DrmDoc

17 hours ago, Genady said:

I'd like to learn what and how this research adds to our understanding of eukaryote evolution.

From the outset in this thread I have had considerable difficulty in discerning what you are saying or asking. The abovequote is a simple and reasonable statement, one with which I can readily agree. However, the sub-text reads (or perhaps I misread it) as "Go on then, tell ne what you think it contributes to our understanding!"

If I have misunderstood you, my apologies. Put it down to my paranoid imagination. If, however, that was your underlying meaning then I have no wish to continue further in a conversation where I have to guess at what is being said.

44 minutes ago, Area54 said:

From the outset in this thread I have had considerable difficulty in discerning what you are saying or asking. The abovequote is a simple and reasonable statement, one with which I can readily agree. However, the sub-text reads (or perhaps I misread it) as "Go on then, tell ne what you think it contributes to our understanding!"

If I have misunderstood you, my apologies. Put it down to my paranoid imagination. If, however, that was your underlying meaning then I have no wish to continue further in a conversation where I have to guess at what is being said.

The apology accepted.

I did not mean to ask what I did not ask.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.