SMBHs Predate the first Stars; why is that?

Buai

Do Black Holes emit Dark Energy?  

1. 1. The Big Bang Theory

• Black holes radiate dark energy
    • Black holes do not

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/26/22 at 10:00 AM

In my mathematical model the black holes form in the microscopic scale naturally according to the 216 coordinates (108 x & 108 y) of the 9 gravitons used as the cosmic seed that becomes the cosmic bean stalk market.

links deleted

More to the point of understanding what it is exactly that I am proposing is that when two or more gravitons share the same center the GWs they create will fling other gravitons FTL. 

Oh right, the title of thread was about why they predate stars. Well, the only way these micro black holes don't become one infinite black hole is...you guessed it, they have generated the acceleration that caused them to divide and merge into SMBHs.

!

Moderator Note

From rule 2.7: members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links 

IOW, post the material for discussion here.

And note that we are poised to add a new part to this rule: no shortened links. You must post the url where you are sending people.

26 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

From rule 2.7: members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links 

IOW, post the material for discussion here.

And note that we are poised to add a new part to this rule: no shortened links. You must post the url where you are sending people.

So do you want images?

.Screenshot-2022-02-02-110640.jpg

Screenshot-2022-02-02-110630.jpg

Screenshot-2022-02-02-110640.jpg

Screenshot-2022-02-02-110651.jpg

Screenshot-2022-02-02-110658.jpg

Screenshot-2022-02-02-110709.jpg

Screenshot-2022-02-02-110736.jpg

Edited by Buai

12 hours ago, Buai said:

So do you want images?

We want useful information. Images with e.g. the square root of 4.13 and 3.14 repeated a bunch of times isn't what I would call useful. We want the science, not the algebra (or art)

edit: I’m sure your explanations and manipulations make sense to you, but since you aren’t giving the context, they aren’t going to make sense to others. You need to explain why, and it needs to start from something that’s demonstrably correct.

Update: give me until midnight to get the first umph of the 'pool break' started 'seed coordinates' wise. Remember this simply unifying the 4 interactions into the weakest of those 4, gravity. This means 108 x and 108 y coordinates for the 9 seedling gravitons, and 96 x and 96 y for the initial grav waves that repositions those gravitons which themselves were made by the collision of those gravitons. And then another 108 x and 108 y coordinates marking the change in those graviton positions, with the resulting new grav waves (96 x and 96 y coordinates) they make overlapping a third layer (the initial 96 x and 96 y grav wave coordinates that have expanded according to inverse square law)

Edited by Buai

You're missing the point, and getting way ahead of yourself. 

Explain what these "seedling gravitons" are and how this idea works. Explain what you mean by the "cosmic bean stalk market" Explain how gravitons could possibly go FTL.

Nobody wants to get bogged down in the calculations if the idea behind them doesn't work. You have to convince us that it's based on sound physics principles.

4 minutes ago, swansont said:

You're missing the point, and getting way ahead of yourself. 

Explain what these "seedling gravitons" are and how this idea works. Explain what you mean by the "cosmic bean stalk market" Explain how gravitons could possibly go FTL.

Nobody wants to get bogged down in the calculations if the idea behind them doesn't work. You have to convince us that it's based on sound physics principles.

I can do both.

I'll give an explanation now but you will want the actual coordinate map that becomes 3D when run through the power tower explained above. Now for the definitions:

Screenshot-20220224-183022.png

Screenshot-20220225-125055.png

Screenshot-20220225-125110.png

Screenshot-20220225-125127.png

Screenshot-20220225-125137.png

Screenshot-20220225-125155.png

!

Moderator Note

Posting screenshots of a conversation you had somewhere else isn't going to work. You need to post the information here, per the rules. We want to be able to quote you in order to respond.

So start again, if you want. But starting with your first image in this last post, "gravitons with different velocities"

In mainstream physics, if gravitons exist, they are massless and thus travel at c. If you have different velocities, you need to have a model that explains this. You can't build anything on this idea without establishing it first. (this is what I mean by getting ahead of yourself.)

You want to do that in a new thread, fine. Anything beyond that - speculation built on other speculation - will get immediately sent to the trash. Anything that is a series of screenshots from somewhere else will also get sent to the trash.